animals Alligator vs Methhead. Rd. 1 (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

yellowbelly83

Forum Veteran
We conceal carry down here too you fucking nigger. Secondly I don’t post of liking a girls lips faggot. GTFOH. You need a lynching. Maybe drag you behind the truck til your head hits a culvert
You fucking twerp. Stay down there in the swamp with the rest of your inbred racist rapist friends. One things for sure we see your type in our parts and you stick out like a sore thumb keep smoking your meth and fucking your underage sister.

methedup77

Well Known Member
You fucking twerp. Stay down there in the swamp with the rest of your inbred racist rapist friends. One things for sure we see your type in our parts and you stick out like a sore thumb keep smoking your meth and fucking your underage sister.
I will. But remember, when I go up there in the fall? I’ll be fucking your ass. And no reach around for you. I want you to scream like the little nigger cunt you are. And you’ll be screaming “Daddy!” As you’re asshole bleeds for me.

Can'tSleep

Ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?
👋

Back