Man formally charged after father’s body parts found in Trotwood, OH (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

TwiztidBitch

Mommy's with the maggots now <3
Oh boy guys, I am thrilled to tell you I know the guy accused of dismembering his father and hiding the pieces. As some of you know I live in Dayton, Ohio. I was friends with the son of the man being investigated. We fell out of touch when he stole my gaming laptop and iPad a couple years ago while in the process of moving out. I couldn’t prove it so I never got either back. But here is the article, I’ll update if I learn anything.

TROTWOOD — A man has been formally charged after his father’s body parts were found in Trotwood last month.

Edgar Keiter Jr., 52, of Kettering was indicted by a Montgomery County Grand Jury on charges of gross abuse of a corpse, tampering with evidence, and theft.

As News Center 7 previously reported, on April 22, Trotwood police were called to reports of garbage bags in the 7500 block of Old Dayton Road that appeared to have human legs inside.

An investigation found that the remains belonged to 75-year-old Edgar Keiter Sr. of Kettering.

The rest of Edgar Sr.’s remains were found in a storage unit in the 1700 block of Guenther Road, according to a spokesperson for the Montgomery County Prosecutor’s Office.

Investigators are still working to learn the manner and cause of Edgar Sr.’s death.

Edgar Jr. is in custody of the Montgomery County Jail on a $1 million bond.

He is due next in court on May 14.
IMG_1792.jpeg

news link here

GoreTex1961

Rookie
I don't see what the problem is... Dad probably died of natural causes... have you read those stories about the funeral homes that just leave family members to rot while charging you to have them cremated? I recently read about one family had an urn on the mantle they were told was their beloved family member... only when the polic raided the place they found the real corpse still in the back of the funeral home. Hell just cut your loved one up yourself save yourself some money and the grief of finding out someone else abused your family member!

Oh boy guys, I am thrilled to tell you I know the guy accused of dismembering his father and hiding the pieces. As some of you know I live in Dayton, Ohio. I was friends with the son of the man being investigated. We fell out of touch when he stole my gaming laptop and iPad a couple years ago while in the process of moving out. I couldn’t prove it so I never got either back. But here is the article, I’ll update if I learn anything.

TROTWOOD — A man has been formally charged after his father’s body parts were found in Trotwood last month.

Edgar Keiter Jr., 52, of Kettering was indicted by a Montgomery County Grand Jury on charges of gross abuse of a corpse, tampering with evidence, and theft.

As News Center 7 previously reported, on April 22, Trotwood police were called to reports of garbage bags in the 7500 block of Old Dayton Road that appeared to have human legs inside.

An investigation found that the remains belonged to 75-year-old Edgar Keiter Sr. of Kettering.

The rest of Edgar Sr.’s remains were found in a storage unit in the 1700 block of Guenther Road, according to a spokesperson for the Montgomery County Prosecutor’s Office.

Investigators are still working to learn the manner and cause of Edgar Sr.’s death.

Edgar Jr. is in custody of the Montgomery County Jail on a $1 million bond.

He is due next in court on May 14.
View attachment 781090

news link here
Yuck he's naaaaaastayyy ( Cleveland voice)

H82Go8675309

𝐉𝐫
I don't see what the problem is... Dad probably died of natural causes... have you read those stories about the funeral homes that just leave family members to rot while charging you to have them cremated? I recently read about one family had an urn on the mantle they were told was their beloved family member... only when the polic raided the place they found the real corpse still in the back of the funeral home. Hell just cut your loved one up yourself save yourself some money and the grief of finding out someone else abused your family member!

It actually doesn't sound like he died of natural causes.

Had he, why bleach & pull up the bloody carpets & dismember him, & ofcoarse obscure the fact he'd died at all rather than call to notify authorities his dad had passed on & for the body to be removed & start the process of funeral arrangements? I imagine this person had the further potential to possibly collect any type of benefits his father was possibly getting.

TwiztidBitch

Mommy's with the maggots now <3
It actually doesn't sound like he died of natural causes.

Had he, why bleach & pull up the bloody carpets & dismember him, & ofcoarse obscure the fact he'd died at all rather than call to notify authorities his dad had passed on & for the body to be removed & start the process of funeral arrangements? I imagine this person had the further potential to possibly collect any type of benefits his father was possibly getting.
That’s what my husband and I are thinking. He killed his father, cut him up and was trying to get rid of the evidence to collect benefits and play it off like he was still alive for a while.

Back