Trump Classified Document Trial Postponed Indefinitely Days After 'Mishandled Evidence' Bombshell (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
not for nothing though,how many times would a judge hold you in contempt. how many warnings would you get before being thrown in jail? because hes a former president shouldnt mean jack shit! im a former soldier,so does this mean i can get the same treatment? because i put my life on the line for this country and wrote the country out a check for the amount of it being worth my life? which is more than any president ever did.
whats right is right. former president or not. the law is the paw and hes getting preferential treatment. the same fucking way biden and his junkie son is. and its fucking bullshit!
It's a show trial based on bullshit charges. Quit being such a soccer mom.

Tinkle_Star

come undone
Trump will be in Wildwood, NJ tomorrow, that’s about 15-20 minutes from where I live…it’ll be on the beach this time around - last time he came to WW he was in the convention center, but this year there’s a sport or dance event going on…and it’s supposed to rain…I’m not going, Im not a political type, plus I hate sand, and being out in the rain

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
trump-glasses.gif

Back