fights You are a hot mess. (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

JawshSB

Rookie
You're part of this problem, you stupid cunt.
I bet you're a nigger - if you are a nigger then that's just explained why your response is so retarded. The child will never learn respect, nor will she attain a satisfactory education if she cannot abide by the rules of the school. She is there to be educated, not to sit pissing about on her cell phone all day.
Thats just not true, a school is a daycare, someone can learn in a week what public schools teach in a year with the right discipline. Schools teach kids to be economic slaves you dumb cunt

Yea she had a right. Lil cunt rather be on phone than respond ect and listen
youre an idiot too, i would rather use my phone for learning purposes, then have some monkey scramble knowledge and teach incorrect information. Its been proven listening to someone teach is one of the least effective methods of learning. It is better to read, even better to watch a video, and the best is to acutally perform whatever you are trying to learn, so you have no idea on stuff do you

Last edited:

LET'S GORE !

Well Known Member
For those who don't know what a normal school look like here you are,
1715916016380.png

Unfortunately those are nearly extinct.

wiggins

Forum Veteran
I agree, but phones can't even be kept out of prisons, schools have no chance of being able to enforce it, especially if that 90 year woman is a fair reflection of school security
Re prison, that's true. But there would be less phones in schools if they had to shove them up their ass to get them there...

Dr Deacon

Lick the Window of Life
Thats just not true, a school is a daycare, someone can learn in a week what public schools teach in a year with the right discipline. Schools teach kids to be economic slaves you dumb cunt

youre an idiot too, i would rather use my phone for learning purposes, then have some monkey scramble knowledge and teach incorrect information. Its been proven listening to someone teach is one of the least effective methods of learning. It is better to read, even better to watch a video, and the best is to acutally perform whatever you are trying to learn, so you have no idea on stuff do you
You're a nigger, you don't have the mental capacity to even understand my reasoning.

Morty_

- The Real Morty ! -
It was a lengthy suspension and detention until she said the phrase ‘you’re gonna die’.
That will likely be an arrest followed by an expulsion.

Back