‘Best Gore’ should be charged for hosting alleged Magnotta murder video: lawyer (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
one would assume theync, documentingreality and even sites like this would be in the firing line, if this parasite aka lawyer wants to be fair and all.

Keep in mid though this is a self proclaimed "internet lawyer" which I guess is a similar qualification to a "internet doctor" or "internet expert" found on yahoo answers.

It seems the legal debates are coming on internet gore sites soon, too much publicity can possibly backfire if some dick politician takes offence to all this. But as long at that politician is Canadian, my fucks given is at approximately: 0.8

OTTAWA — With Luka Rocco Magnotta now in German police custody and poised to face multiple charges in Canada, questions are emerging about whether there should be other legal fallout in the case — notably around Best Gore, the website that initially refused to take down what’s believed to be video of the graphic murder of victim Jun Lin.
Toronto Internet lawyer Gil Zvulony said he believes police have a case to lay obscenity charges in connection with the Edmonton website, adding that posting the video breached Canadian law.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/06/05/luka-rocco-magnotta-jun-lin/

wino

DILLIGAF
I think Heads ( prolly you to ) has had this worry since the YNC took the vid off their site. Have we been named yet ?

Weeping Tom

Avant garde art & food critic extraordinaire
You'd better head to Germany, they'll never catch you there. You can run the site from Europe.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I think Heads ( prolly you to ) has had this worry since the YNC took the vid off their site. Have we been named yet ?

No, but there are a few sites showing the vid besides us. I'm not worried at this point, as the time for threats is overdue (unless you count scriptkiddies). If I got a request to remove it from the cops, I'd ask my server host what our legal standing is, seen as it's not even the same country. If they are happy to keep it up, so am I.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
You'd better head to Germany, they'll never catch you there. You can run the site from Europe.

goreland?

sealand.jpg

D.O.A.

We are Kings
I looked into getting a server in Iran once lol, anywhere out of reach of the great satan

wino

DILLIGAF
No, but there are a few sites showing the vid besides us. I'm not worried at this point, as the time for threats is overdue (unless you count scriptkiddies). If I got a request to remove it from the cops, I'd ask my website host what our legal standing is, seen as it's not even the same country. If they are happy to keep it up, so am I.

good to know mate cause i would be gutted to see POOftA cause us to loose all the work you and the rest of the team has done in the background to keep this place up and running.

Not to mention we are the koolest Gore site on the netz :fuckyeah:

Weeping Tom

Avant garde art & food critic extraordinaire
Iran's a good choice, thought they'd censor the internet pretty heavily. I guess if the female corpses were fully dressed...
Don't you mean POOFTA Wino?

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Iran's a good choice, thought they'd censor the internet pretty heavily. I guess if the female corpses were fully dressed...
Don't you mean POOFTA Wino?

Years ago I hosted wares sites, back before everything was a torrent...iranians don't mind cracked software but the religious police would probably behead the database if I tried running gg there lmao

D.N.R.

Medication time
Lmfao!! Pat Brown criminal profiler is on the Dr.Drew show on Headline News talking about Mark fag and Bestgore. She said she watched the video but what she didn't do was hit replay over and over then post a comment such as "that's so cool got anymore like this one?":lulz:

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
Lmfao!! Pat Brown criminal profiler is on the Dr.Drew show on Headline News talking about Mark fag and Bestgore. She said she watched the video but what she didn't do was hit replay over and over then post a comment such as "that's so cool got anymore like this one?":lulz:
once i picked up a book at my local libary written by Pat Brown, she is a cheap american hack and a attention whore.

Back