‘Pharma bro’ Martin Shkreli says $15m in Bitcoin stolen (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Mr Shkreli became widely regarded as one of America’s most hated men last year when he bought the rights to drug Daraprim, used primarily by those diagnosed with AIDS, and increased the price by 5400 per cent.

It seems Mr Shkreli has continued his poor decision making, offering Kanye West $US10 million yesterday to keep new album ’The Life of Pablo’ out of the hands of fans.

“I am writing to you in hopes of convincing you to withhold the release of your forthcoming studio album,” Mr Shrekli wrote in a letter to the American rapper.

“Instead of releasing this product for your millions of fans, I ask you to sell this recording solely to me, for the price of $10,000,000.”

Mr Shkreli later upped the offer to $US15 million, but the deal went sour when he revealed “someone named Daquan” had taken the money, paid using anonymous decentralised currency Bitcoin, but not delivered the album.

“SOMEONE NAMED DAQUAN SAID HE WAS KANYES BOY AND I SIGND THE DEAL TO BUY PALBO AND SENT THE BITCOIN. CALL THE POLICE THIS IS BULSHIT”, Mr Shrekli tweeted yesterday.

“WHO THE F*** HAS MY FIFTEEN MILLION DOLLARS ?????????????????????????????????????”

Hours later however Mr Shkreli said that he had gotten in touch with Bitcoin creator ‘Sitoshi’ who was helping him retrieve the money.

“Also, idiots, I’ve gotten in touch with Sitoshi (Bitcoin’s creator) and he’s agreed to help me get my money back. I always win,” he wrote.

Nocookies

What's the odds on him moving his 15 million anonymously offshore to some trusted relative rather than making a [email protected] an instant multimillionaire? He mentions the bitcoin creator helping him - but no one even knows who he really it is. The Sitoshi twitter account he was talking shop with deleted his comments :D

Shkreli is either extremely gullible or a high functioning psychopath who trolled his way to the top.
He can't be both.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Mega-Jew Shekelreli isn't a dumb person.. but I certainly don't know what he is trying to accomplish either.

Buying that Wu-Tang album seemed to be because A. he likes Wu-Tang, and B. because he could. But this seems different.. to be completely honest, as much as I wish he really did lose all that money, I think he is bullshitting on this one.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Mega-Jew Shekelreli isn't a dumb person.. but I certainly don't know what he is trying to accomplish either.

Buying that Wu-Tang album seemed to be because A. he likes Wu-Tang, and B. because he could. But this seems different.. to be completely honest, as much as I wish he really did lose all that money, I think he is bullshitting on this one.

Isn't he about to be investigated by the feds? He's the kind of retard who'd funnel his cash out of their reach, make up some lame fucking story and expect people to believe it. If the feds believe he lost 15 million dollars through an email via some decentralized virtual currency then the feds should hire some smarter people.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Isn't he about to be investigated by the feds? He's the kind of retard who'd funnel his cash out of their reach, make up some lame fucking story and expect people to believe it. If the feds believe he lost 15 million dollars through an email via some decentralized virtual currency then the feds should hire some smarter people.

He's already being investigated. They even took that Wu-Tang album from him, lol.

I'm not saying he makes smart decisions, I think he's a clinical sociopath and probably more.. I was just saying he isn't a dumb person.. smart people make horrible choices all the time. This guy is most certainly not mentally stable.

D.O.A.

We are Kings
He's already being investigated. They even took that Wu-Tang album from him, lol.

I'm not saying he makes smart decisions, I think he's a clinical sociopath and probably more.. I was just saying he isn't a dumb person.. smart people make horrible choices all the time. This guy is most certainly not mentally stable.
I agree with you he's no idiot, only a smart person could move 15 million dollars out of the country without anyone really noticing. Being the greedy business guy I think he would be noticed if he tried to hide some money any other way I'm sure enough cops and regulators watch him now. Having his money "stolen" will be pretty convenient when he hires some expensive lawyers, greases the right palms and leaves the USA for good when he is acquitted to go hook back up with the cash somewhere in Europe.

Wayne Kerr

a fuck off is always acceptable*
This user was banned
he wants to buy kanyes album. hes destined for failure. even super jew zuckerburg wont touch yeezy. stupid is as stupid does.

Back