MasochisticMommy

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Chick with a dick*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
This user was banned
C88C3F62-24AC-4322-9A6B-351AE045E48B.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: McM

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
seems pretty focused rage to me if he targeted only the kiddie fiddlers. they locked him up because of how they got killed i guess which doesnt quite explain it. killing is killing.
I know that but you cannot have someone going around killing prisoners because if you did the place would plunge into Anarchy.

Abyss

Well Known Member
I know that but you cannot have someone going around killing prisoners because if you did the place would plunge into Anarchy.

Yea i get what youre saying now. Its funny how inmates can know easily what people are in for. I mean if the chomo admitted to being a chomo he pretty much deserved it. Most likely guards who want them dead have loose lips.

ASU-85

Forum Veteran
Yea i get what youre saying now. Its funny how inmates can know easily what people are in for. I mean if the chomo admitted to being a chomo he pretty much deserved it. Most likely guards who want them dead have loose lips.
The rage came from his parents abusing him when he was a kid his farther locked him in a bedroom for 6 months and only came in to beat him what an evil cunt his farther was.

mrln

silent ghost
pretty sad and fucked up if you ask me. but this is the judicial system. all about the money. they shudda gave this guy some mental health attn. find his triggers and help him deal with it. because if they did that from the get-go,hed probably be in a better place. who knows.

they should keep him in gen pop. help keep others in line possibly.

Grand Mal Caesar

1984+Idiocracy=Reality
View attachment 405967
being told.................. being told WHAT?!?!?! Fuckin' retarded article, can't read anymore... ruined it. :/

The phrase between the hyphens was injected into the sentence to expand on who is 'Britain's most dangerous prisoner'. The hyphens indicate a break within the sentence and the end of the break. If you disregard the phrase between the hyphens, you have the uninterrupted sentence.

"The disturbing history of Britain's most dangerous prisoner - a murderer once dubbed 'Hannibal The Cannibal' - is being told in a new TV documentary."

"The disturbing history of Britain's most dangerous prisoner is being told in a new TV documentary."

black-shores

This user was banned
The phrase between the hyphens was injected into the sentence to expand on who is 'Britain's most dangerous prisoner'. The hyphens indicate a break within the sentence and the end of the break. If you disregard the phrase between the hyphens, you have the uninterrupted sentence.

"The disturbing history of Britain's most dangerous prisoner - a murderer once dubbed 'Hannibal The Cannibal' - is being told in a new TV documentary."

"The disturbing history of Britain's most dangerous prisoner is being told in a new TV documentary."
Thanks for not lighting me up there in true "pwning" fashion.
I totally get the phrase now...

Seems as they were juicing up the sensationalism for the eye-popping introductory line... and I get a little pissy when journalists do that. :/

Back