⬇ Lip Removal

Dolly

Uppity cunt
I use Nair hair remover cream on my tuppence and once or twice ive smuged the tiniest bit on a labia, no joke that burns for days and you have to pee holidng your mimsy. So this.... this woman... jesus fuck, how do you cope with life after this surgery, you must need an epidural in ya spine for months

LjDes

Pleasantly Deviant
I use Nair hair remover cream on my tuppence and once or twice ive smuged the tiniest bit on a labia, no joke that burns for days and you have to pee holidng your mimsy. So this.... this woman... jesus fuck, how do you cope with life after this surgery, you must need an epidural in ya spine for months
Indeed @Dollydeath.
Having ones foreskin removed or the addition of a prince albert must also be somewhat uncomfortable...
- Tuppence and mimsy? lmao -

Dolly

Uppity cunt
Indeed @Dollydeath.
Having ones foreskin removed or the addition of a prince albert must also be somewhat uncomfortable...
- Tuppence and mimsy? lmao -
I have lots of names for my front bottom. I think most girls do you know. all depending on situation. If you're talking to someone old, they usually just point and say 'Ive had an issue down stairs' but anyone under pensionable age will likely have their own name for it 'when you're out with the girls its a cunt' < guys seem to hate hearing women say that word.

I've always wondered how the heck did Arby's always have some gosh darn roast beef....
WATSON!!! MY GOD!!! I THINK I JUST FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!

LjDes

Pleasantly Deviant
I have lots of names for my front bottom. I think most girls do you know. all depending on situation. If you're talking to someone old, they usually just point and say 'Ive had an issue down stairs' but anyone under pensionable age will likely have their own name for it 'when you're out with the girls its a cunt' < guys seem to hate hearing women say that word.
I reserve that word for people ie: "he's a stupid cunt alright" and situations ie:"pullin' that gearbox is gonna be a total cunt". Oh and in measurement too ie:"you're close, just a cunt-hair more". But never during sex. I'm curious to see what kind of a reaction I'll get using 'mimsy'. "Oh fuck babe, I so wanna lick your mimsy" lol

Dolly

Uppity cunt
I reserve that word for people ie: "he's a stupid cunt alright" and situations ie:"pullin' that gearbox is gonna be a total cunt". Oh and in measurement too ie:"you're close, just a cunt-hair more". But never during sex. I'm curious to see what kind of a reaction I'll get using 'mimsy'. "Oh fuck babe, I so wanna lick your mimsy" lol
Make sure she uses this first
ed04zuj0ymjy.jpg

Guipago

Well Known Member
Knew a few strippers that got it done, put 'em out of action for a while, better than looking like a thirsty dog though.

Brainfart

I'm sorry if I have offended you
My woman uses that word but it is usually directed at me...