1 Knife, 2 Arms and 10 Little Piggies

Hellwig

Banned
Short Bussed
http://forum.goregrish.com/threads/bleeding-on-my-feet.24416/

You already posted this once today already. :rolleyes:

This isn't f/l/h, so I'll politely refrain from describing you as a sorry attn whore, or suggesting once more that you should take up a more productive hobby or way to spend your time, and go nowhere near suggesting that if you're gonna do it at all you should do it right, ie a nice, deep cut to your fucking jugular vein.

Instead, I'll just wish you happy cutting and a pleasant evening. :hatsoff:

PS: if you do decide to do it RIGHT as I mentioned above, plz set up the (preferably high def) camera & lighting correctly, and leave instructions for your loved one(s) upon finding your body to "post to GoreGrish upon death". True Gore Video/Audio, Suicides section.

TIA. :ss:

OP
T

To Bleed

NewbieX
http://forum.goregrish.com/threads/bleeding-on-my-feet.24416/

You already posted this once today already. :rolleyes:

This isn't f/l/h, so I'll politely refrain from describing you as a sorry attn whore, or suggesting once more that you should take up a more productive hobby or way to spend your time, and go nowhere near suggesting that if you're gonna do it at all you should do it right, ie a nice, deep cut to your fucking jugular vein.

Instead, I'll just wish you happy cutting and a pleasant evening. :hatsoff:

PS: if you do decide to do it RIGHT as I mentioned above, plz set up the (preferably high def) camera & lighting correctly, and leave instructions for your loved one(s) upon finding your body to "post to GoreGrish upon death". True Gore Video/Audio, Suicides section.

TIA. :ss:

girl101

Forum Veteran
what the fuck did i watch? 2 mins of my life i wont get back, this video sucked.

i honestly thought it had do with real pigs being killed but i was honestly wrong.

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
I am so sick of these fucking EMO bullshit crying on their pillow fucktards! If you want to be an attention whore why not jump off a building in the middle of times square! Get run over by a fucking bus and get the fuck out of our community! What the fuck? You signed up here so you could cut yourself and show it off? You need to start with that big vein in your throat first, that will do the trick you fucking moron. I have NO compassion for stupid, so take your bloody shit somewhere else, find someone who gives a fuck you fucking idiot.:wank: