10 brands that won't be around in 2012 (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

effy

I'm only happy when it rains
I beg to differ on sony ericsson..they gots cool cell phones!..Add this to the list:The Ellen DeGerneres Show. I hope her & her band of lesbo followers get mowed down by futuristic, machete weilding, psycho aussies!! Mad Max Style!

treeghost

winter sucks
I'm surprised Sears didn't bite it long ago. The way they had their own brand, Kenmore? I think it was, you couldn't fix nothin that broke with just any parts, you had to get them from Sears.
I think they were one of the first big box greedy bastards to think of that idea. You were stuck with them and their machines/special parts.
hehe about Ellen Degenerate, Rachel Ray is on the other channel I watch in the AM so I watch her instead...and wtf she's ok but man she wants a round of applause for just making toast.

effy

I'm only happy when it rains
I'm surprised Sears didn't bite it long ago. The way they had their own brand, Kenmore? I think it was, you couldn't fix nothin that broke with just any parts, you had to get them from Sears.
I think they were one of the first big box greedy bastards to think of that idea. You were stuck with them and their machines/special parts.
hehe about Ellen Degenerate, Rachel Ray is on the other channel I watch in the AM so I watch her instead...and wtf she's ok but man she wants a round of applause for just making toast.
well toast can be quite demanding to make. Infact I hear theres an entire culinary school devoted to it, some where in France I beleive... LOL

mrln

silent ghost
well toast can be quite demanding to make. Infact I hear theres an entire culinary school devoted to it, some where in France I beleive... LOL

i believe thats french toast,effy. not to be confused with french fries.
gotta have my pops!

D.O.A.

We are Kings
lol @ myspace.

that singing/dancing faggot I cant remember the name of just bought it with some company backing, for peanuts, murdoch got rickrolled buying that shit for so much.

paid for it: $580m
sold it for: $35m

:lol:

why is Nokia on the list? who do you think invented smartphones? the UNIX thieves at apple? Nokia might be behind the times but never count them out for good.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/jun/14/apple-nokia-patent-case
The Finnish phone-maker Nokia could receive a one-off payment of more than €800m (£700m) from Apple and receive further royalties of €8 per iPhone sold in future, after winning a settlement in a long-running patents dispute.

gone indeed :rolleyes:

Apple should be on the list if anyone, I'd enjoy seeing them collapse with the number of patent disputes they have running at the moment. Whoever buys the patents Palm owns can destroy apple, they just need the money to fight them
Apple and Palm has threatened to sue each other in the past. Rubinstein, who was at Apple during the development of the iPhone, came to Palm to create a theoretical iPhone killer and save the company from irrelevance. He got a nice phone, but his marketing strategy failed miserably. However, during this time Apple never sued Palm, presumably because Palm has enough patents to sue Apple back and make the legal battle pointless.

http://gizmodo.com/5514797/htc-may-buy-palm-to-fight-apple
http://allthingsd.com/20100423/palm-hp/

Back