10 More Days

Blaine

Dead Meme
Oppressor
Administrator
As much as it pains me to admit this, I am looking forward to Skyrim.

It's kinda like looking forward to getting pussy from a disease-infested prostitute with gingivitis, though. You really want to get laid, but you're afraid of AIDS and of catching a whiff of her mouth, which smells like bacon left to putrefy in the sun for a week.

Bethesda has been infested by kasual konsole kiddie syndrome since shortly after they made Morrowind. Oblivion was fucking terrible, and while many positive changes have been promised for Skyrim, Bethesda developers have been known to exaggerate and tell out-and-out lies about their games pre-release.

D.O.A.

These are great days we're living, bros
found a nice way of making cash in that game, just buy up iron or mine the shit, make heaps of iron daggers and enchant them with a health or paralysis perk with petty gems, sell them back to armourers = major profits >9000 cash and you level up like crazy

Blaine

Dead Meme
Oppressor
Administrator
Everyone's found that method. In fact, a few days after release I re-dubbed the game as "The Elder Scrolls V: Over 9,000 Enchanted Iron Daggers."

The Banish (Daedra) enchantment fetches the most money, especially if you set the slider to a single charge so that it affects the highest level of Daedra possible. The game doesn't take max charges into account when determining price.