12 y/o with braindamage (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeadCold

Rookie
note: You know, I could of posted this in a few different forums, but I guess this is it. If its wrong, mods can you move it please?

OK, now I promised I wasnt going to lose my flippin lid writing this, but again, I hate politicians. Why? Cause if they stayed the F' out of parents lives and let them raise kids the way they should we wouldnt have so many re-re's on the planet. These parents should of slapped the McShit out of there kid, and maybe they wouldnt be such punks. Now a kid in L.A (I know, shocker) has brain damage after being bullied:

My anger towards politicians goes to far back. For example, I know some dont agree, but if they left God in schools etc it wouldnt be so bad today. Im not saying you should believe, agree, or think Im pushing religion on anyone. The point Im making, is by most standards, it worked. Im going to go out on a limb for a moment. Lets take Saddam Hussein for example. Was he bad? Yes. Did he do horrible things? Yes. Even though he sucked at life, his little clan of terrorists wouldnt fart in the wind without his approval. You did shit without talking to him first, you were as good as dead. Now hes gone and every terrorist wanna-be has come out of the wood work.

Science has all ready determined for every action, there is a definite reaction. Every time a politican makes a law or bans something, I wonder if they ever think of the results should it not go as planned. I swear they should give an I.Q test before allowing them to take office. Im not talking the written test etc. Those you can cheat. Im talking about the block in the square hole, circle in the round hole.

And before everyone says that teacher should be responsible, F that. I dont blame her. That whole "action n reaction" thing I just said. Same thing. You tie the hands of good people, and this is what you get. Kind of like the more gun laws etc. Oh man Im glad Im not a politician. :unreal:

bullysuit_list.jpg

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
note: You know, I could of posted this in a few different forums, but I guess this is it. If its wrong, mods can you move it please?

OK, now I promised I wasnt going to lose my flippin lid writing this, but again, I hate politicians. Why? Cause if they stayed the F' out of parents lives and let them raise kids the way they should we wouldnt have so many re-re's on the planet. These parents should of slapped the McShit out of there kid, and maybe they wouldnt be such punks. Now a kid in L.A (I know, shocker) has brain damage after being bullied:

My anger towards politicians goes to far back. For example, I know some dont agree, but if they left God in schools etc it wouldnt be so bad today. Im not saying you should believe, agree, or think Im pushing religion on anyone. The point Im making, is by most standards, it worked. Im going to go out on a limb for a moment. Lets take Saddam Hussein for example. Was he bad? Yes. Did he do horrible things? Yes. Even though he sucked at life, his little clan of terrorists wouldnt fart in the wind without his approval. You did shit without talking to him first, you were as good as dead. Now hes gone and every terrorist wanna-be has come out of the wood work.

Science has all ready determined for every action, there is a definite reaction. Every time a politican makes a law or bans something, I wonder if they ever think of the results should it not go as planned. I swear they should give an I.Q test before allowing them to take office. Im not talking the written test etc. Those you can cheat. Im talking about the block in the square hole, circle in the round hole.

And before everyone says that teacher should be responsible, F that. I dont blame her. That whole "action n reaction" thing I just said. Same thing. You tie the hands of good people, and this is what you get. Kind of like the more gun laws etc. Oh man Im glad Im not a politician. :unreal:

View attachment 374194
Wasn't the coward-bully a niggly bear?

DeadCold

Rookie
(quote)Wasn't the coward-bully a niggly bear?

If Im not mistaken, I think all 3 were. They do so much censoring its really hard to tell. I wouldnt put it past it.

ps: Trying to figure out quoting LOL.

Janine

Mini Wiconi -Water Is Life!
(quote)Wasn't the coward-bully a niggly bear?

If Im not mistaken, I think all 3 were. They do so much censoring its really hard to tell. I wouldnt put it past it.

ps: Trying to figure out quoting LOL.
Just click on reply like this sweets..yes I couldn't tell either but I do believe the coward was black.

DeadCold

Rookie
Thanks Janine. I did figure it out on my last reply to a different topic. Im used to old forums and this site has a newer way. :)

Totentanz

Lurking Lurker
I disagree about religion in schools making things more disciplined (6 years Catholic school here).
I think the amount of time and effort each kids parents put into them is a much better contributor to school behavior and person to person interaction than a weekly Mass and a religion class daily ever could.
Of course kids in religious schools seem better behaved, most have both parents and money so the common pitfalls of latchkey kids (single working parent in a low income bracket) are not as much of an issue.
Socio-economic factors are by far and away the most important aspects of a developing child's mind.
By giving (esp!) to the lowest circumstance parents opportunity and societal aid, we will see improved child behavior. But ONLY if the adult uses the opportunity of aid to give more to her child will improvement be possible. It is surely a dream to many over worked parents to give more of everything to their kids. And they would be better kids for it.

Back