12-Year-Old Girl & Her Lover Fry And Eat Man’s Heart After Brutally Killing Him (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Cold Ethyl

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
A young girl and her lover have reportedly killed a man before proceeding to fry and even eat his heart afterwards.
A schoolgirl accused of the horrific cannibal murder of a young man has today told cops how she cooked andate the man’s heart – but it tasted “too sweet”.
The 12-year-old girl – named only Valeria by the media – allegedly described how Alexander Popovich’s “brains turned out to be much more tasty”.

Cops in Russia say Valeria stabbed the 21-year-old and dismembered his body in a gruesome murder.
She has been detained with Arkady Zverev, 22, today pictured for the first time. He has admitted killing Popovich, and confessed to a sexual relationship with the underage girl.
Cops were alerted by neighbours who had heard the row and blood-curdling screams.
The girl is below the age of criminal responsibility and will not face charges, law enforcement officials have made clear.
It is unknown how and where the girl met the axeman but she posted a message on her social media saying: “I love one stalker.
“I won’t give him away to anyone, he is only mine. I do not need anybody else.”
One officer said: “The contents of the frying pan did not look like the fresh meat found at a supermarket.”

But Zverev, of Siberia, Russia, is to be charged with murder and dismembering a corpse, as well as crimes related to sex with an underage girl, the law officials added.
It’s also today alleged the suspect previously had a relationship with another underage girl called Olga Semibokova who died after falling from a window.
But Tatiana Semibokova, aunt of the dead girl, said: “He seduced a small girl, she thought it was her first love and was devoted to him.
20181005_173027.jpg
20181005_173054.jpg

Killers
20181005_172954-1.jpg

Victim
20181005_173014.jpg

Parts cooking stove

12-Year-Old Girl & Her Lover Fry And Eat Man's Heart After Brutally Killing Him > Zenithnaija.com

Fantasic

Walking talking contradiction
I wonder if you could 3d print the parts for a temporary bypass machine and have him watch as I eat his heart in front of him? That would be swell.

Back