14 Dead Colorado Theater (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

VIIIXIII

Hush
THIS is why I always wait until a flick has been in theatres for at least a couple weeks before I bother to go. And as for all the people who are butthurt about not being able to bring "fake weapons" to a movie theatre... DA FUCK? You're going to watch a movie, not to a con. Chill.

Player04

Well Known Member
It must be a bad movie, thats why there was a shooting. If u see anyone with a black trench coat in a hot summer night, in any establishment, RUN!!!!

Brutaltruth

Lurker
I'm actually shocked he didn't kill MORE people + Police officers, he had SWAT TEAM gear and weapons, but went down without a fight.

Heck in my theatre (IMAX) there was a room of 400 people, any mad gunman would've achieved world record status with that gear.

Some people think it was an inside job, I think that's rather silly and don't believe it all, but interesting read for those of you that love conspiracy theories.

http://www.naturalnews.com/036536_James_Holmes_shooting_false_flag.html

TehBitch

*I Squirt Blonde*
Administrator
UPDATE:According to the news tonight ..Before heading to the movies,the shooter had rigged up his apartment and turned up the music inside..This was in hopes the police would be called and they would have to open his door which would set off explosives....ALL this so police would be kept busy there while HE was busy shooting people at the movie theater.. ..As far as an "inside" job..police are saying he acted alone..He is suppose to appear in court Monday..

zombiegirl

Forum Veteran
UPDATE:According to the news tonight ..Before heading to the movies,the shooter had rigged up his apartment and turned up the music inside..This was in hopes the police would be called and they would have to open his door which would set off explosives....ALL this so police would be kept busy there while HE was busy shooting people at the movie theater.. ..As far as an "inside" job..police are saying he acted alone..He is suppose to appear in court Monday..
that fool was smart; for a med student, he sure knows a lot about armory

caddyman

Fresh Meat
Heard on the nooz he had 6000 rounds of ammo...........:eek:

He was sure as fuck kitted out enough to do a LOT more damage than he did.

Dixon Vixen

FUCK OFF
He did not have his hair dyed at the time of the shooting it was some time before the shooting he dyed his hair red and said he was the joker

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
One of the people who was killed in the theater shooting.

1. Jessica Ghawi

Ghawi was an aspiring sports journalist who also went by the name Jessica Redfield. She grew up in Texas and interned at Ticket 760 sports in San Antonio before moving to Denver to try to break into the television market there.

In June [2012], she narrowly escaped a mass shooting at a Toronto shopping mall.

She blogged about it on June 5 writing: "This empty, almost sickening feeling won't go away. I noticed this feeling when I was in the Eaton Center in Toronto just seconds before someone opened fire in the food court. An odd feeling which led me to go outside and unknowingly out of harm's way. It's hard for me to wrap my mind around how a weird feeling saved me from being in the middle of a deadly shooting."

Ghawi was in her mid-20s.

Pic.
jessica-ghawi-killed-jul20-2012.jpg

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Another victim.

2. Matt McQuinn

McQuinn died trying to provide cover for his girlfriend Samantha Yowler, according to family attorney Robert. L. Scott. Yowler and her brother Nick, who was also trying to protect her from the bullets, both survived.

McQuinn and Samantha Yowler grew up in the Miami Valley region of Ohio, according to CNN affiliate WKEF. The two had been dating for a couple of years. McQuinn grew up in Springfield, Ohio, where he graduated from Vandalia-Butler High School in 2004.

They met at the Springfield Target store and moved to Denver last November, Dayton Daily News reported.

McQuinn was 27.

Pic.
matt-mcquinn-died-samantha-yowler-lived.jpg

twizt3dfuc

Fresh Meat
Another victim.

2. Matt McQuinn

McQuinn died trying to provide cover for his girlfriend Samantha Yowler, according to family attorney Robert. L. Scott. Yowler and her brother Nick, who was also trying to protect her from the bullets, both survived.

McQuinn and Samantha Yowler grew up in the Miami Valley region of Ohio, according to CNN affiliate WKEF. The two had been dating for a couple of years. McQuinn grew up in Springfield, Ohio, where he graduated from Vandalia-Butler High School in 2004.

They met at the Springfield Target store and moved to Denver last November, Dayton Daily News reported.

McQuinn was 27.

Pic.
View attachment 61767
That is the mark of a real man, I have nothing but respect for him, may he rest in peace.

sent from my Cm7 Dx2

Back