15,000 join anti-Islam protest in eastern Germany (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Hopefully the tide will start to turn the multicultural clusterfuck we've all become. All over the world right wing nationalist parties seem to be gaining numbers. Why? because Islam, because everything.

Dresden (Germany) (AFP) - A record 15,000 people marched Monday in eastern Germany against "asylum cheats" and the country's "Islamisation" in the latest show of strength of a growing far-right populist movement.

Chancellor Angela Merkel earlier cautioned Germans against falling prey to xenophobic "rabble-rousing", reacting to the nascent movement called "Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamisation of the Occident" or PEGIDA.

"We don't want a flood of asylum seekers, we don't want Islamisation. We want to keep our country with our values. Is that so terrible? Does that make us Nazis? Is it a crime to be a patriot?"

http://news.yahoo.com/10-000-hold-anti-islam-protest-eastern-german-193224895.html

Hel

Sick, Sad World
I'm getting tired of all the political contradicting bullshit, you'd think most leftist's would understand that Islamists are the biggest threat to our way of life, but oh no we have feminist leaders here who dress up in hjiabs and accept any oppressive porposal put fourth by muslims so not to offend or appear to be a "racist" against muslims and they simply ignore or don't give a shit about the women who are oppressed, abused and killed in the name of Islam, they'd rather spend all their time complaining about western dudes taking up space in the subway and not the very real war on women.:unreal:

Sorry for the rant, it's 7:34 in the morning and I haven't slept in almost two days, I'm not even sure if I'm in the right thread.:kenny:

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
The political discourse in Germany, Holland and France is too fucked up for words.
The governments are spewing their stupid multi cult political correct islam appeasing bullshit while the segment of the indigenous populations who revolt
are branded as racist intolerant haters. Islam: the most intolerant religion! It's gonna take a whole lot of returning ISIS soldiers committing heinous crimes
to turn the tide.
In Holland, the politician Geert Wilders (the one with the peroxide hair do) is dragged into court again for asking people if they wanted less or more Marrocans .

SimmonS

SS Teutonic knights templar
Well all I can say is that Germany has a much better idea than what we do in Australia considering that on Tuesday some M.E. scumbag held up a café with some sort of firearm and killed two citizens. In response to this all these left wing losers are buying into this 'I'll ride with you' hash tag bullshit which is some politically correct, fun loving way to appease the Muslim community. So that's the message we're sending the Muslims, you can invade our country in great numbers and when one of your own commits violent acts we'll just embrace your community more even though your existence in western society is the catalyst for this kind of terrorism.

http://news.yahoo.com/sydney-siege-illridewithyou-twitter-153311211.html

D.O.A.

We are Kings
Well all I can say is that Germany has a much better idea than what we do in Australia considering that on Tuesday some M.E. scumbag held up a café with some sort of firearm and killed two citizens. In response to this all these left wing losers are buying into this 'I'll ride with you' hash tag bullshit which is some politically correct, fun loving way to appease the Muslim community. So that's the message we're sending the Muslims, you can invade our country in great numbers and when one of your own commits violent acts we'll just embrace your community more even though your existence in western society is the catalyst for this kind of terrorism.

http://news.yahoo.com/sydney-siege-illridewithyou-twitter-153311211.html
twitter should have called itself 'bandwagon', it's a retarded fucking hive mind and nothing more. We really really need a new world war to put all these love-in fucktard social websites in a bucket of blood they will drown in. Hopefully it kills off a whole generation of barista's, bloggers and craft beer makers.

Gamera1975

Rookie
Hopefully the tide will start to turn the multicultural clusterfuck we've all become. All over the world right wing nationalist parties seem to be gaining numbers. Why? because Islam, because everything.

Dresden (Germany) (AFP) - A record 15,000 people marched Monday in eastern Germany against "asylum cheats" and the country's "Islamisation" in the latest show of strength of a growing far-right populist movement.

Chancellor Angela Merkel earlier cautioned Germans against falling prey to xenophobic "rabble-rousing", reacting to the nascent movement called "Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamisation of the Occident" or PEGIDA.

"We don't want a flood of asylum seekers, we don't want Islamisation. We want to keep our country with our values. Is that so terrible? Does that make us Nazis? Is it a crime to be a patriot?"

http://news.yahoo.com/10-000-hold-anti-islam-protest-eastern-german-193224895.html

While in Sydney , several protesters have been removed from demonstrating near Martin Place . The protesters were from a group called The Party Of Freedom , who say they are not racist , just against Islam and terrorism . A spokesman states that it isn't about color or nationality but they are against the spread of Islam and its fundamentalist views which lead to terrorism .
The protest was met by police who moved them away from the scene in a hurried manor . No arrests have been made but restrictions have been placed upon the members in regards to visiting Martin Place

Also , because nobody has come forward to collect the body of Sheik Mon , it seems the Australian taxpayer will have to foot the bill for his funeral .
The victims bodies were released to family members on Thursday night .

Hel

Sick, Sad World
They recently tried to organize a similar demonstration in Oslo, but just a little under 200 people showed up and this guy didn't help matters....

Reporter "Excuse me, can I ask you what you're doing here?
Protestor "I'm her to show my disgust over muslim fucks like you, fucking immigrant shit like you!"
Reporter "yes... this is some of the things we might see now in about 20 minutes, maybe more of these sort of people, we know and let me also report that there are people from the Neo-Nazi movement, who are in the area here"

Last edited:
Back