15 States including Texas have filed a petition to secede from the United States (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
lmfo like thats gonna happen really.... to do that you have to declare a state of war with the united states so a civil war basically would have to take place in order to obtain this result/...

The United States Supreme Court ruled unilateral secession unconstitutional while commenting that revolution or consent of the states could lead to a successful secession

But each State having expressly parted with so many powers as to constitute jointly with the other States a single nation, cannot from that period possess any right to secede, because such secession does not break a league, but destroys the unity of a nation, and any injury to that unity is not only a breach which would result from the contravention of a compact, but it is an offense against the whole Union. To say that any State may at pleasure secede from the Union, is to say that the United States are not a nation because it would be a solecism to contend that any part of a nation might dissolve its connection with the other parts, to their injury or ruin, without committing any offense. Secession, like any other revolutionary act, may be morally justified by the extremity of oppression; but to call it a constitutional right, is confounding the meaning of terms, and can only be done through gross error, or to deceive those who are willing to assert a right, but would pause before they made a revolution, or incur the penalties consequent upon a failure.​
wiki......

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
That will go over like a lead baloon. In our constitution we have the right to over throw our government at any time we feel it is in the best intrest of the country to do so. Civil War in America. That would be a hell of a headline on CNN!

(i hope I got that right! I just got out of the hospital for a week of drugs so my mind is not fully functional yet!)

mrln

silent ghost
That will go over like a lead baloon. In our constitution we have the right to over throw our government at any time we feel it is in the best intrest of the country to do so. Civil War in America. That would be a hell of a headline on CNN!

(i hope I got that right! I just got out of the hospital for a week of drugs so my mind is not fully functional yet!)
yea,sober sux...

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
Fuck that supreme court, they are just as fucked up as politicians. If a state secedes, it doesn't give a shit about some supreme court anyway.
THATS THE IDEA WE WILL HAVE THE CONSTUTION THE WAY ITS SUPPOSE TO BE NOT THE WAY THE GOVERMENT HAS MUTALATED IT... NOT CONSTUTIONAL NO SHIT THATS THE POINT WE DONT WANT YOUR CONSTUTION WE WANT OURS.. THE CONSTUTION THAT WAS THE WAY IT WAS MENT TO BE ....NOT WHAT IT IS NOW ..........

Sev

Well Oiled Member
Texas could pull it off. I don't think it'll ever happen though. Here in NY its like a different country the way they tax the shit out of us. $10 for a pack of smokes? No large drinks in NYC? This place sucks. I need to move soon anyway, too many warrants...

Sev

Well Oiled Member
The more I think about this, the crazier it sounds. New York would disintegrate into civil war. Hells Angels, Muslims, Bloods, The Brotherhood? This place would be thunder dome!

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
postal-2.jpg

INB4 shitstorm

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
The more I think about this, the crazier it sounds. New York would disintegrate into civil war. Hells Angels, Muslims, Bloods, The Brotherhood? This place would be thunder dome!
that i would like to see that.. yankees dont think they should have guns let them protect themselves when and if that takes place......military cant operate on u.s. soil so they would be screwed execpt for the national guard ......

ok back on topic obama rigged the election one town in pa. all the votes went to obama not 1 for rummy and people came out and said they voted for rummy ... not to mention the dead people who voted for obama........

there is a investagation pending......

NightMare

Texas could pull it off. I don't think it'll ever happen though. Here in NY its like a different country the way they tax the shit out of us. $10 for a pack of smokes? No large drinks in NYC? This place sucks. I need to move soon anyway, too many warrants...
Your right, but could you imagine the shitstorm. Where I live it is $8 for a pack of smokes and that is why I roll my own! But, I think this country is in for one hell of a ride! I am so happy I live where I do!

Sev

Well Oiled Member
everyone that I know here (including myself) own and love firearms. We are not our government.

Sev

Well Oiled Member
Your right, but could you imagine the shitstorm. Where I live it is $8 for a pack of smokes and that is why I roll my own! But, I think this country is in for one hell of a ride! I am so happy I live where I do!
I roll my own too. I feel like I've been waiting for the shit storm all of my life. I think everyone is ready for it. Except those who are secure in the status quo.

NightMare

Snapshot_20121113_1.JPG
Here is a shot of where I live, couldn't get my other camera to work so had to use my lap top. Open space on all sides!! And I thought I would throw in a shot of the top of my head so you know it's me! I love it out here, no real neighbors. When the shit hits the fan, if it does, I am so fucking ready it isn't even funny!

Attachments

• Snapshot_20121113.JPG
    Snapshot_20121113.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Snapshot_20121113_1.JPG
    Snapshot_20121113_1.JPG
    18.9 KB · Views: 14

Sev

Well Oiled Member
Yeah, I'm up in the mountains now. If you put my address on Google earth, all you can see is trees, the house is completely shrouded in forest.

NightMare

Yeah, I'm up in the mountains now. If you put my address on Google earth, all you can see is trees, the house is completely shrouded in forest.
My sister lives in Portland Or. and she is one of the biggest "Doomsday" hoarder ever!!! She already has a plan to bring her and her food up here with me. If the people of the US to turn the country into a civil war battle field, I am so ready!
I was in a hospital bed during the elections last week, (only been home about 24 hours now) and I knew this was going to be a fuckuperry of epic perportions. I didn't want Romney but what the fuck? I think Obama is going to eat lead before his term is over and it won't be coming for Iraq either. I should shut up before the FBI monitoring my ISP address show's up at my door with those spiecial little cookies they love so much!

Back