15 Yro: Raped/Murdered

Sky

Forum Veteran
Looks more like moss. Not that there's much of a difference. It's weird how her face looks burnt or something in the second pic.
Mold is a fungus, moss is a plant, which one is more likely to develop on flesh?
I might be wrong and it could be burned tissue as you say.

Mold is a fungus, moss is a plant, which one is more likely to develop on flesh?
I might be wrong and it could be burned tissue as you say.
I know the difference. i just think it looks more like moss than mould. let's just chalk it up to a dead rotten face.

Reactions: McM

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
bold
forensic countermeasures
posed to shock
we are looking for a thai man between the ages of 25 and 40 with previous incidents=serial rapist/murderer with a narcissistic cut to his jib. interesting

Reactions: McM

Mental Puppy

Mors Est Salus
Lol nope, no shopped...the police probably put the leaf there seeing that photos were being taken.

The shit on her face also seems to be on the ground around her - but no where else on her body. I have no idea what it is.
Its weird her body is clean and it's only on her face, that means she didn't lie on her stomach and it 'smeared on her face.

DeadZone

Don't let fear decide your fate
I'm no forensic expert but it looks like she had something placed over her head and they've attempted to burn her face off.

A hideous and disturbing scene nevertheless though, I don't know such creatures capable of this are able to exist.