16 yr old burnt to death after good beating

not_a_robot

Quietly watching from the corner
Apologies if this has already been posted.

Story is this 16 year old was one a several who murdered a taxi driver in Guatemala City. She got caught, the others did not.

Angry mob beat the shit out of her then burnt her to death.

Enjoy.

not_a_robot

Quietly watching from the corner
Quite horrific to watch from beginning to end. Never saw not one soul brave enough to stare down this crowd and take the girl away to authorities, no family not one friend? What a fucked up way to go no matter what she did. Thanks, n.a.r.

I know, its really quite sad. The story makes out shes a notorious bad-ass though, this may have been an easier alternative to what she could have been subjected to in those dodgy prisons..:feminist:

Recycledplasticdollparts

The human race sucks donkey balls.
Your right, but me and my crazy ass just can't get past this being a young girl, who made a horrible decision to help kill someone who is there now , only one caught fuckin alone facing a blood lusting crowd . I mean the fire, I die fighting for my kids.

And Rottenfresh n that vein I'm not letting my children stand there in the crowd witnessing this either.

Maybe I'm too gullible to believe she was wanted for murder, but in a place like that mob justice is the only justice. I see nothing wrong with this video. Except that apparently they don't teach "stop, drop, & roll" there. That first little fire would have gone out quick if she smothered it.

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Yep she was young but what about the victum & his family :shrug:but i do feel its sad cuz she was a minor but that dont change the fact that she helped take a life :facepalm: sorry but you reap wat u sow :death:

BigWill6363

Sniper
Your right, but me and my crazy ass just can't get past this being a young girl, who made a horrible decision to help kill someone who is there now , only one caught fuckin alone facing a blood lusting crowd . I mean the fire, I die fighting for my kids.
Cruel way to die for sure, but her age doesnt matter if she was involved in a homicide. The dude who was murdered doesnt care if she was 16 or 26, hes just as dead