bizarre 1910 Maxim In Action (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

McM

ARSELING
I like these arse-cushions, good idea in winter.

What's the gun directly behind the Maxim? Looks old but seems to have a bipod and optics. Custom made from a museum's piece?

ZeroK

SCIENCE AVENGER
I like these arse-cushions, good idea in winter.

What's the gun directly behind the Maxim? Looks old but seems to have a bipod and optics. Custom made from a museum's piece?
Good eye McM! I actually wondered if you would notice that gun. I believe it’s a Degtyaryov Machine Gun. DP-27 or DP-28. Called the ‘record player’ because of the circular pan magazine it used. But it could also use an overhead box magazine or belt feed and I think that’s what looks like optics. China and North Korea also made a cheaper version
4F9B6385-D137-40A5-8925-7139622F2E47.jpeg

McM

ARSELING
Good eye McM! I actually wondered if you would notice that gun. I believe it’s a Degtyaryov Machine Gun. DP-27 or DP-28. Called the ‘record player’ because of the circular pan magazine it used. But it could also use an overhead box magazine or belt feed and I think that’s what looks like optics. China and North Korea also made a cheaper version View attachment 584620
Yes, you're right.
And if you look around the knees of the guy with the arse-cushion there are some items with the look of the 'record' magazines. My 'optics' may just be the iron sights, they're quite a chunk.
They really had looted a museum.

Back