2,080 lashes for Saudi man who raped daughter (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I don't know Saudi law, but I figured he would be executed for rape. This seems like the next best thing. 13 years and 2,080 lashes.

http://worldnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2011/12/10/9355757-2080-lashes-for-saudi-man-who-raped-daughter

RIYADH, Saudi Arabia -- An official Saudi newspaper says a man convicted of raping his daughter has been sentenced to receive 2,080 lashes over the course of a 13-year prison term.
The court in the holy city of Mecca found the man guilty of raping his teenage daughter for seven years while under the influence of drugs.
The Okaz newspaper reported Saturday that the man will receive the lashes in stages throughout his prison sentence. The man's name was not published.
Saudi religious police say the girl's uncle tipped them off to the crime.
Lashing is one of the penalties available to the clerics who serve as judges in Saudi Arabia and issue rulings according to the kingdom's strict interpretation of Islamic law.

mrln

silent ghost
religous police? sheeit,if the catholic church had any,thered be hardly any priests left!
yea,this scumbag should have his junk lopped off!
ok,so this guy is going to get 1 lashing every other day?

babble

Rookie
i think all people who commit sexual crimes should have there hands cut off - hard to hold someone down and hurt them without hands, you don't need a human organ to rape, many people are raped with objects especially young children and babies its often digital rape. i think it would be good if the arms were cut off at the neck

Venom

MCMXXV
i think all people who commit sexual crimes should have there hands cut off - hard to hold someone down and hurt them without hands, you don't need a human organ to rape, many people are raped with objects especially young children and babies its often digital rape. i think it would be good if the arms were cut off at the neck

Or cut his head off

Pixiedust

Serial Killer has been made.....
Im so glas the uncle stepped in, but if it was going on for what 7 years???? Did he know about it earlier???? Hmmmm yes, junk cut off, hands cut off, eyes gouged out and made to walk hot coals......well ok I just love to watch ppl walk hot coals......thrown in for good measure.....lol

Domino69

In the Prep Room
Wait a minute, this happened in an ARAB country, and the MAN was punished?!?! WTF?! She wasn't stoned to death for somehow FORCING her father to rape her? Like, maybe showing her hair, face or ankles?! Wow! Who'd have thunk it!

BLAM

Rookie
'influence of drugs'.

BS. Got off easy here, on this finite place.

Destroyed the poor kid's life.

2011?. Cool bump.

FallenSentry

The Relentless Cynic
Short Bussed
Here's your "light" lashing in the SandUpMyAss Middle East
lashing.jpg

Snicker

Sickest Bitch
Why 2,080? Bit random is it no? Fuck giving him it over 13years,he should be getting that every year....with a machete.

tl;dr

Banned
Makes me wonder what a woman's sentence would have been, these backward countries seem to be totally biased and misogynistic, some don't even let women drive. They have there women cover up because they have tiny dicks and are scared some other guy will run off with them, stupid insecure arseholes.

FallenSentry

The Relentless Cynic
Short Bussed
Makes me wonder what a woman's sentence would have been, these backward countries seem to be totally biased and misogynistic, some don't even let women drive. They have there women cover up because they have tiny dicks and are scared some other guy will run off with them, stupid insecure arseholes.
The women always get it worse. They're in no way judged like people.

Back