2 Chechen Men Invade Home Of Army Special Ops Soldier (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jeffroush56

Forum Veteran

"Both men have been confirmed as illegal immigrants."

"The infrastructure company Utilities One was founded by Serghei Busmachiu from the Republic of Moldova. Deep ties to Russia."

It just boggles my mind how, as a species, we have gotten dumber and more naive to the point where we buy into this propaganda. Humans believe anything they hear and take it at face value and don't question a goddam thing. And the funny part about this video. It's just some talking head with a picture of a map of North fuckin Carolina. There's no action visual proof. Stewpid hoomans. 🤨🤔

RandyScott111

Jr Mung Diver

"Both men have been confirmed as illegal immigrants."

"The infrastructure company Utilities One was founded by Serghei Busmachiu from the Republic of Moldova. Deep ties to Russia."

I have so much it's expiring and I have to send it to Ukraine

deviant2

cause it glitters doesn't mean it's gold
It just boggles my mind how, as a species, we have gotten dumber and more naive to the point where we buy into this propaganda. Humans believe anything they hear and take it at face value and don't question a goddam thing. And the funny part about this video. It's just some talking head with a picture of a map of North fuckin Carolina. There's no action visual proof. Stewpid hoomans. 🤨🤔
Ain't you a lazy fucker...

Here you whining tit...

_______________________________ 10:55p
Interesting...

This is the sister company, MoldCable.
Employee reviews... 🤔

They sure are up close and personal with a lot of our important infrastructure...

Last edited:
Back