2 girls get stabbed in the face and neck

Ku Klux Kloyce

Dangerously romantic genius
That seamed personal lol
Yea I read elsewhere that they apparently were involved in a murder or murders I can't remember and there's another video on here somewhere that shows what is supposedly the guy in this video killing these girls being brutally stabbed to death a few days later but who knows if it's really him or even connected to this crime.

The guy that ran TYNC used to post on Ogrish - can anyone remember his name?...

(edit - Philligan - blue avy - "im an animal trapped in your hot car")...

Roger Escude

Forum Veteran
Maybe that will teach them hoes to stay in there place and not get out of line!
You hoes paying attention right?!?!? Befor you talk crazy as fuck to a MAN ever again, even ATTEMPT to have one incarcerated, pay good attention to THIS VERY VIDEO RIGHT HERE. fuck aroun N get ya ass knocked off... if you bipolar n like to start random shit and call police all tha time, I STRONGLY suggest pussy eating for tha duration of ya life may very well be in ya best interest.
My last relationship was with a woman who just loved to involve the police in damn near EVERY argument we had and she would do her best to try and have me put in jail like it was a crime that I angered her. Crazy bitch on abilify , lexapro, affexer & lamiktal for bipolar shit. After we split, she lies to tha courts & says I molested her son wich is severely autistic because she stayed on her nutty meds her entire pregnancy and it fucked him up. BADLY!! The grand jury had better since than to Except those bogus charges for they could see she was full of shit! Lucky she got off all that nut medicine for her pregnancy while she carried my daughter.
After spending five years with that crazy woman and somewhat feeling trapped and that I could not leave or she would have me set up and incarcerated for the rest of my life it somewhat.. well, no, it DID make me a bitter person.
SO.... When I see videos like this it makes me wonder, are these hoes fucked up hoes Like the one that I mentioned?!? Very well could be and for that, they had that shit Cummin. Just like how I told that crazy bitch, “if that grand jury would have bought your story and for some reason I would’ve been convicted on it, you can bet your ass that when I Would have finally been released, my goal in life would to be to capture you and torture you a slow long painful Measurable death after in which you had me incarcerated For years and years of torment and MISSERY from other inmates( Child molesters in United States get no peace in prison, It’s a life of living hell on top of being incarcerated).
After that relationship, I told myself, no, I PROMISED Myself I would never ever date a woman who was bipolar. Let me tell you guys something, you ever meet a woman that’s bipolar, dude, GET THA FUCK WITH THA QUICKNESS!!! I don’t give a fuck how beautiful she is dude you better haul your ass and not even look back or she can very well anger you to the point to where you will be stabbing her in her fucking face like This video just showed.
I guarantee you they don’t rock like that in the Middle East! Allie Baba will have that hoe set on fire and it will be perfectly legal. Them bitches over there KNOW not to get sideways. They KNOW to fuckin OBAY!!
OBAY BITCHES!!!! FUCKIN OBAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.......LOL :-()

OP
cadaver1

cadaver1

Chug on some dingus...
Maybe that will teach them hoes to stay in there place and not get out of line!
You hoes paying attention right?!?!? Befor you talk crazy as fuck to a MAN ever again, even ATTEMPT to have one incarcerated, pay good attention to THIS VERY VIDEO RIGHT HERE. fuck aroun N get ya ass knocked off... if you bipolar n like to start random shit and call police all tha time, I STRONGLY suggest pussy eating for tha duration of ya life may very well be in ya best interest.
My last relationship was with a woman who just loved to involve the police in damn near EVERY argument we had and she would do her best to try and have me put in jail like it was a crime that I angered her. Crazy bitch on abilify , lexapro, affexer & lamiktal for bipolar shit. After we split, she lies to tha courts & says I molested her son wich is severely autistic because she stayed on her nutty meds her entire pregnancy and it fucked him up. BADLY!! The grand jury had better since than to Except those bogus charges for they could see she was full of shit! Lucky she got off all that nut medicine for her pregnancy while she carried my daughter.
After spending five years with that crazy woman and somewhat feeling trapped and that I could not leave or she would have me set up and incarcerated for the rest of my life it somewhat.. well, no, it DID make me a bitter person.
SO.... When I see videos like this it makes me wonder, are these hoes fucked up hoes Like the one that I mentioned?!? Very well could be and for that, they had that shit Cummin. Just like how I told that crazy bitch, “if that grand jury would have bought your story and for some reason I would’ve been convicted on it, you can bet your ass that when I Would have finally been released, my goal in life would to be to capture you and torture you a slow long painful Measurable death after in which you had me incarcerated For years and years of torment and MISSERY from other inmates( Child molesters in United States get no peace in prison, It’s a life of living hell on top of being incarcerated).
After that relationship, I told myself, no, I PROMISED Myself I would never ever date a woman who was bipolar. Let me tell you guys something, you ever meet a woman that’s bipolar, dude, GET THA FUCK WITH THA QUICKNESS!!! I don’t give a fuck how beautiful she is dude you better haul your ass and not even look back or she can very well anger you to the point to where you will be stabbing her in her fucking face like This video just showed.
I guarantee you they don’t rock like that in the Middle East! Allie Baba will have that hoe set on fire and it will be perfectly legal. Them bitches over there KNOW not to get sideways. They KNOW to fuckin OBAY!!
OBAY BITCHES!!!! FUCKIN OBAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.......LOL :-()
She sounds like the biggest head fuck in history. Roger Escude you should have kicked her to the curb at the start. Slanderous accusations of false molestation could have completely ruined you're life. I shouldn't say this but she seems like one of those woman that deserves a little bit of panel beating to snap em back to reality. Not all Bipolar people are bad some can manage themselves but at least you know not to go down that road again.
Hopefully you find a decent sheila down the track and put this crazy bitch behind you once and for all.

Roger Escude

Forum Veteran
She sounds like the biggest head fuck in history. Roger Escude you should have kicked her to the curb at the start. Slanderous accusations of false molestation could have completely ruined you're life. I shouldn't say this but she seems like one of those woman that deserves a little bit of panel beating to snap em back to reality. Not all Bipolar people are bad some can manage themselves but at least you know not to go down that road again.
Hopefully you find a decent sheila down the track and put this crazy bitch behind you once and for all.
Absolutely, I’ve been with new woman for 4 years now, we have a lill boy, we seldom VERY RARELY disagree much less argue and NEVER EVER do that police game like tha X was about. I would have surely Eventually died of a heart attack tha way she always had me Rowled up. I remember her mother asking her why she does tha crazy shit she does, her reply was,” the medication makes me feel as if I’m better.. as if, I don’t need it because I’m not at the difficult moments and because of that I feel as if it’s not called for anyone so I don’t take it.
So basically, the medication gives her a false since of wellness that she is “cured” I’m guessing.
I don’t know and don’t wanna know, I’ve moved on, that’s someone elce problem now.
Thanks for the advice/insight bro.

Deep six in Paradise

"The truth? You can't handle the truth!"
I wasn't sure until they started on the second girl that they're ALIVE! You could see her eyes rotate to the ground and witness a sadness in her facial expression, all without a single whimper. God, whatever they were guilty of didn't deserve this.....

OP
cadaver1

cadaver1

Chug on some dingus...
I wasn't sure until they started on the second girl that they're ALIVE! You could see her eyes rotate to the ground and witness a sadness in her facial expression, all without a single whimper. God, whatever they were guilty of didn't deserve this.....
The guy seemed too be loving it. But with the shit that he is involved in it is most likely that he will end up on the receiving end down the track.

Deep six in Paradise

"The truth? You can't handle the truth!"
Yep. I hear that a video of retribution for this slaying was made of the guy being on the receiving end of the knife! Karma's a bitch...
:guillotine: