20 African Primates Attack White Aussie For No Reason Other Than Race

KingFate

Légion Blanche
What I find the biggest irony is, if the Western world is gone. The Chinese will get sick of the niggers and wipe them off the face of the Earth. They are attacking the only ones keeping them around.

OP
aRyan

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
What I find the biggest irony is, if the Western world is gone. The Chinese will get sick of the niggers and wipe them off the face of the Earth. They are attacking the only ones keeping them around.
I've said it before and I'll say it again now. If White people cease to exist, then the blacks of Africa will be singing songs about the people the color of clouds and eyes the color of water. And how they want them back. China is already exploiting Africa now. Wait 50 years and see what happens. And you know what? Those goddamn idiots deserve everything the chinks give them. And they will give them lots, that is for sure.

I didn't bother to watch the vids, but I do know that some of these black fellas. Are already kiling their own colour but they are starting shit just for the hell of it.

I lived with the greeks and wogs as I grew up they learned the lingo did their own thing built a businness and made Oz home, as I got older nips, gooks and chinks are commin' in, they have not learnt the lingo . . . .made no attempt, then there's the Lebs, croats and god knows who else from which ever eastern block country that has just failed and we let them in. These fuckers who have never paided a tax dollar in their lives get more that the people on the pension here who have paid taxes all their lives and fought to keep the Japs and the Germans from running the world. So how the fuck is that right ? . . .. . . .. . .

but these black fellas they gonna cause all sortz of shit. I hate them and hope they all get killed by drop bears and kangaroos

OP
aRyan

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
I didn't bother to watch the vids, but I do know that some of these black fellas. Are already kiling their own colour but they are starting shit just for the hell of it.

I lived with the greeks and wogs as I grew up they learned the lingo did their own thing built a businness and made Oz home, as I got older nips, gooks and chinks are commin' in, they have not learnt the lingo . . . .made no attempt, then there's the Lebs, croats and god knows who else from which ever eastern block country that has just failed and we let them in. These fuckers who have never paided a tax dollar in their lives get more that the people on the pension here who have paid taxes all their lives and fought to keep the Japs and the Germans from running the world. So how the fuck is that right ? . . .. . . .. . .

but these black fellas they gonna cause all sortz of shit. I hate them and hope they all get killed by drop bears and kangaroos
Wino, you are a good guy.... but uhm... have you been drinking? A lot?

yeah, but the point I was trying to make was the black bartsards that are here are nothing like the wogs i grew up with. These fuckers now are stabbing each other in our shopping centers and in the suburbs. Plus the fuckers are getting more money given to them by the government than the pensioners who have been paying taxes all their life here.

the world may have moved on but it hasn't been for the better.