2018 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat Police Chase!! So close Abu

guyme91 📦🔒

Kinky weirdo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
If he was smart he would have stayed in that brush down on his hands and knees until the helicopter left, but I guess smart people don't steal cars and go on high speed chases from the police.

Roger Escude

Well Known Member
If he was smart he would have stayed in that brush down on his hands and knees until the helicopter left, but I guess smart people don't steal cars and go on high speed chases from the police.
He had them losers smoked by a longshot he decided to drive that car until it ran out to gas on side tha interstate. Then loses one of his Louis Vuitton shoes and cow shit. Yeah I would say he had a bad day, I’m guessing he didn’t want to sleep out in the woods that night and get ate up by mosquitoes and everything else just wanted it over with, fuck it y’all got me

Burnt Offerings

Carolina Reaper
Between the K-9 units and the thermal imaging cameras on the chopper he would've been caught sooner or later.

What does 'so close Abu' mean?
His name was Abu.

Reactions: McM