2020 sure is weird. (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

DrY

Pure Scorpio 🥼🗽🩻🎪✡️💉🐾

live

peacable enough but The police are putting on their riot headgear and I’m out.

(i have a police surgeon badge prominently displaced on my dog bag👍)

Drives backwards

It's exactly the same, but totally different
Ok, I gotta ask....I get the mouse and being fake part, but if thousands of people saw the rocket go up, where does the fake part come in? Right now, I'm really unsure of just what to believe with how things are going!! Sheeesh!! 😕

Brainfart

Don't take what I say seriously...
us of a is totally fucked. as seen last night at Grand army Plaza Brooklyn while walking the dog...View attachment 421846
and today :

Please join a family protest - SUNDAY MAY 31 AT 4PM - to condemn the ongoing police brutality against our friends and neighbors.

Like many of you, we’ve spent all evening listening to sirens, gunshots and helicopters signaling heavy police presence at Barclay’s and the surrounding areas. Our friends who live close by have shared eyewitness accounts and videos of peaceful protesters and POC being rammed by police cars, beaten with billy sticks and attacked by police in full riot gear.

Let’s raise our voices as families, and protect our friends and neighbors. Let’s show our children that we won’t stand to see people treated like animals, that we care, and that we can make a difference.

Join us for a FAMILY PROTEST AT 4PM TODAY, SUNDAY at the 9TH STREET ENTRANCE to Prospect Park, walking toward Grand Army Plaza. Please wear black to show solidarity for George Floyd and the rapidly growing list of victims of police violence.

To keep everyone safe, let’s please wear masks and stay 6ft apart as we walk through the park.

BUT, someone else added:

: white nationalists have been joining protests with the intent of redirecting the focus and making them violent. I don't know how to counteract that, but everyone who shows up to this should introduce themselves to each other and be aware of anyone who does or suggests anything violent, and then videotape it.

THEN:
That is a wonderful suggestion! Though I hope nothing like that happens, we will absolutely try to be prepared. If there’s any hint or threat of violence, we will break up immediately. This is about de-escalation and building loving support on all sides

Unfortunately, having children with us won't protect us from violence instigated by police or others. We will need to stay alert for chaos agents. We'll also need to keep our own rhetoric and behavior peaceful. This family protest is easy for anyone to learn about -- just search for "protest" and it pops up -- so we should be ready for all kinds of attention. This piece gives tips on keeping safe. Please note: those of us who are white-bodied can serve as allies to those who are not by putting ourselves physically between them and any aggressor, and by intervening in de-escalating ways.

(are you kidding? um, no)

(my world is literally collapsing around me )

Good entertainment for the rest of the world...Bet there will be a lot of GG content out of this...

Back