Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
Go fuck your Thai transvestite daemonettes
So that you know, GW stopped being original when they paid more attention to those imperium fucks (both space marines and IG) than the xenos, which are far more interesting. The humans were born out of them ancient ones, yet they worship a human as their creator in the same way all you fag-enablers worship the imperium, the durpamarines, the tampon ravens, imperial fists, etc. when it's the Necrons, Orks and Chaos who own everything.

No more new games until GTA V is released for pc
After they announced them characters were "swappable" I was like "this'll be the worst piece of shit rockstar will come up with" after IV being just another gta with less options and more graphics (shittiest PC port ever, when its the gta series that was spawned for pc in the first place). There won't be any decent customization like IV also.

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
Do you play the miniature game or just the video game? I play the boardgame. I can't argue that the Xenos fluff is more interesting than imperium fluff. I play guard + tau because their models are pretty awesome.
I've played the board game once, with the orks miniatures from a dude who looked batshit insane (almost like a battle-tranced ork) and introduced me to the game.

Gorgutz

Post-Mortem
Yeah, at the GW store I go to there's a few interesting characters... There was some kid who had a ball of curly hair on his head, immense body odor, and an angry expression. He tried to choke my friend (only half jokingly) until the manager told him to stop.
There must be something in the genes of most WH players out there. :heythar:
I also love the WH Fantasy setting, its medieval looks and factions look quite appealing despite most being almost equal to those of 40K.