250 dead bodies found

Mental Puppy

Mors Est Salus
Hundreds of dead bodies, originally donated to science, have been left to sit at room temperature in the basement of a Spanish university for years, a major Spanish newspaper reported on Monday.
Spain's El Mundo described it as the stuff of nightmares, a genuine chamber of horrors, and even like something from the hit television show The Walking Dead.

Piled up in the basement of the Anatomy and Embryology department of Madrid's Complutense University are an estimated 250 corpses, leftovers from student experiments.

The bodies donated to the university are jumbled up in a room which measures around 30 square metres (323 square feet), El Mundo said.

The paper described seeing a pair of unlabelled "black feet" on the "lid of a rubbish bin", and published graphic images of the set-up showing random body parts filling the basement. Some photographs even displayed lines of "mummified" corpses lined up on a shelf.

But staff at the university told the daily the arrangements were in order.

"We are not rich and there is no health risk," department director Ramón Mérida told the daily, while admitting that some of the bodies had been stored for "up to five years".

"The member of staff who operated the (incinerating) oven took early retirement in December and we haven't been able to advertise the position because the unions say the oven is in poor condition," Mérida explained.

Those unions say the oven, installed in 1991, emits poisonous gases. They have also denounced overall conditions in the basement.
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
8.jpg
9.jpg
10.jpg
11.png

You know that would really, really suck. To be unselfish and donate your body to science, only for them to be stuffed in a basement and forgotten. Here you wanted some good to come from your death, and the beaners just ruin it. I would be coming back to haunt the idiot responsible!:gremlin:
gangdog, I'm sick of you. I've seen so many threads where you are trashing other races, including mine. Is there any group that you don't hate? We all have our character flaws, but you are completely obnoxious. You're a walking, talking garbage can, and you stink even after you've taken a bath. You're a 'Keyboard Commando'--I bet that in person you're a coward, and would run the back of your shoes over desperately trying to get away from me. So. What does it feel like to get VERBALLY FUCKED UP by Miss Grue-Sum, on GOREGRISH?

gandog56

Well Known Member
gangdog, I'm sick of you. I've seen so many threads where you are trashing other races, including mine. Is there any group that you don't hate? We all have our character flaws, but you are completely obnoxious. You're a walking, talking garbage can, and you stink even after you've taken a bath. You're a 'Keyboard Commando'--I bet that in person you're a coward, and would run the back of your shoes over desperately trying to get away from me. So. What does it feel like to get VERBALLY FUCKED UP by Miss Grue-Sum, on GOREGRISH?
Then fuck off and die. i have no time for whiners.