beatings 3 Cops Beating the Shit out of Someone (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

kesha13

don't do that
This user was banned
cops.jpeg

Ellzibette

Resident Rope Bottom
from where the video starts it looks excessive, but we don't know what came first

if they just caught him molesting a child or something, I don't care if they kill him

the cops at least have a chance of having their side heard, its a white guy they were beating up so there aren't going to be any civil rights groups giving a shit

iSavir

John 15:5
He’s not black…no one cares. & more likely than not … they killing two birds with one stone by getting some UFC training in on the side for the interdepartmental mma tournament coming up in a couple of weeks.

Flatus Tube

I have counted to infinity, twice.
I think there are far more videos on here of American police beating people up or shooting them than from anywhere else in the worls. They are just pure cunts and get away with it most of the time.

Not like our upstanding bobbies. Who are jolly good at shouting, and occasionally delivering a pommelling with a wooden phallus. ‘Ello ‘Ello, wots goin’ on ‘ere then?

3FF790B1-C1B0-4B49-A61F-A2660C4BB4BD.jpeg

cannedkittens

Bungus Among Us
Doesn't matter they can't do shit like that. They were in no danger . He was down. I wouldn't give them my hands either if they were beating the fuck out of me. Kinda hard to comply when you have a natural instinct to block
I don’t know, like I said it’s kind of hard to get an accurate opinion based on this late starting video alone. When it comes down to cops or criminals (who live off exploiting others) I tend to side with cops.

JayZee

Everything will be really bad.
While this does seem like excessive force, one must seriously consider what might have happened for this excessive force to be executed. As a comment referenced above, there is no pre-footage to show the exact escalation, so...I dunno...

That one 'head grab ground slam' could be considered a smidge over the top regardless though, especially since the three of them clearly had him pinned down for the most part. 🔻

Back