Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
April 2023

The source where I obtained these from indicated that these Ukrainian soldiers had been taken out by a Russian sniper, or snipers; I'm not so sure. Location unkown.

1. Now that looks like a sniper headshot.
DH - KIA Ukrainian soldier taken out by Russian sniper 1 - Apr 2023.jpg

2. Same soldier as #5.
DH - KIA Ukrainian soldier taken out by Russian sniper 2 - Apr 2023.jpg

DH - KIA Ukrainian soldier taken out by Russian sniper 3 - Apr 2023.jpg

4. That's blood, not pee. Same soldier as above ^.
DH - KIA Ukrainian soldier taken out by Russian sniper 4 - Apr 2023.jpg

5. Same soldier as #2, rolled over.
DH - KIA Ukrainian soldier taken out by Russian sniper 5 - Apr 2023.jpg

pussyhound

Fresh Meat
April 2023

The source where I obtained these from indicated that these Ukrainian soldiers had been taken out by a Russian sniper, or snipers; I'm not so sure. Location unkown.

1. Now that looks like a sniper headshot.
View attachment 680021

2. Same soldier as #5.
View attachment 680022

View attachment 680023

4. That's blood, not pee. Same soldier as above ^.
View attachment 680024

5. Same soldier as #2, rolled over.
View attachment 680025
Dude doesn’t look to good

Ukrainians are kicking your sorry Russian asses. Why don't you volunteer for the special military operation and go find out for yourself?
I don't believe that's the case. Now, even if it was, it's only because Ukraine has received a fuck-ton of support from almost every G1 nation. And why was this support given? Not because they care about Ukraine (a territory that has always belonged to Russia), but because these G1 nations feel that a Russian failure would ultimately benefit them. Do your homework.

pangs

Forum Veteran
When their Mom's get to view their son's final remains, just maybe it will be upsetting.

Ukrainians are kicking your sorry Russian asses. Why don't you volunteer for the special military operation and go find out for yourself?
LOL..No they fucking aren't. Keep swallowing that Western media cooked-up bullshit. Keep sending money to Ukraine - money that will only line the pockets of the Ukrainian 'elite' and their failed reality star fag of a 'President'. Russia is doing much, much better than Western Jew-run media would EVER admit. Ukrainians use those silly, cowardly, ineffective Best Buy drones to drop small explosives that take out an infantryman or two while the Russian-made Lancet drone is fucking up BILLIONS worth of equipment the West and countries in Europe have foolishly sent to Ukraine. At the same time, showing those Ukrainians how drone warfare is actually done. When Russia eventually takes back what was always theirs, these countries will regret what they've done.

Yomommaa

NewbieX
Holy shit I didn't realize how pro communism this website was how many people suck Vladimir Putin dick here?? Not the biggest NATO fan but I mean come on Ukraine was always part of Russia LOL and no I don't get my news from Western media, you can get it from many other places and see what's really going on and it's pretty sad for Russia. Either way not here to argue just came to look at some videos and end up reading some crazy Cold war era shit 😂.

1.2kwPorscheKiller

Unbowed & Unbroken. PIRA.
it looks to my supersleuth Sherlock Holmes arse that these men were executed.

obviously that could be absolutely incorrect but the only bullet holes seem to be in each of their heads.

their uniforms are not dirty,
they don't appear to be shot anywhere else except their heads,
and they show no signs of having wriggled around in pain.

it looks like a very quick, clean despatch by a shit to the head.

edit:
was gonna correct the spelling error, but then bin Jovi came on the radio singing "shit through the fart, and you're to blame, you give pud a bad name" and thought I'd leave it up.

Edit 2: that didn't reply happen.

Back