War 3 Elderly Armenians Murdered by Azerbaijani Soldiers (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Apr.14, 2016, Talish, Azerbaijan

Three elderly Armenians (husband, wife and husband's mother) were shot dead by Azerbaijani soldiers, who also cut off their ears. Having previously shelled Talish, Azerbaijani military units had overrun it and these 3 people weren't able to evacuated. Armerian forces soon re-took the village. Note that there is no proof that these folks were Armenian and the photos had caused quite a bit of controversy back when they were released.

soldiers-shoot-3-elderly-civilians-dead-cut-off-ears-1-Talish-AZ-apr-4-16 DH.jpg

soldiers-shoot-3-elderly-civilians-dead-cut-off-ears-2-Talish-AZ-apr-4-16 DH.jpg

soldiers-shoot-3-elderly-civilians-dead-cut-off-ears-3b-Talish-AZ-apr-4-16 DH.jpg

soldiers-shoot-3-elderly-civilians-dead-cut-off-ears-3-Talish-AZ-apr-4-16 DH.jpg

soldiers-shoot-3-elderly-civilians-dead-cut-off-ears-4-Talish-AZ-apr-4-16 DH.jpg

soldiers-shoot-3-elderly-civilians-dead-cut-off-ears-5-Talish-AZ-apr-4-16 DH.jpg

soldiers-shoot-3-elderly-civilians-dead-cut-off-ears-6-Talish-AZ-apr-4-16 DH.jpg

-ToGGaF-

Forum Fag🖕
1670444202981.png

Was he trying to use a big piece of glass as a weapon but dropped it after being shot OR did they bash him over the head with it? Interesting how the broken pieces are positioned on and around him.

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
They were probably hoping to subdue any militants as to not be killed as pink walls are used to calm mental patients in hospitals. I’m not a psychiatrist so I could be wrong.

NiSiocháinGanSaoirse

This user was banned
Apr.14, 2016, Talish, Azerbaijan

Three elderly Armenians (husband, wife and husband's mother) were shot dead by Azerbaijani soldiers, who also cut off their ears. Having previously shelled Talish, Azerbaijani military units had overrun it and these 3 people weren't able to evacuated. Armerian forces soon re-took the village. Note that there is no proof that these folks were Armenian and the photos had caused quite a bit of controversy back when they were released.

View attachment 638852

View attachment 638853

View attachment 638854

View attachment 638855

View attachment 638856

View attachment 638857

View attachment 638858
It shouldn't matter which society you come from...
Elderly folks are ALWAYS given a pass.
They've earned it.

Targeted defenceless pensioners is an absolute scumbag cunt move. Doesn't surprise me that it was Muslim filth who did it.

Varmint Hunter

I'd go to hell just to shoot the Devil in the face
Even a puny pocket pistol is good to have on you. At least take 1 of the bastards with you. Don't let them have it for free.

Back