accident ~3 Killed In Accident~ One Catapaulted Into A Tree~ (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
:skull: Romania ~

Three Romanians died and two others are in serious condition following a terrible accident in the Czech Republic on the highway when they were returning from Germany and the United Kingdom. Relatives of the victims went to the Czech Republic.

The impact was captured by surveillance cameras around 14:00. The trailer towed by the minibus was hit from behind by a car traveling at high speed. Following the impact, the minibus became unbalanced, overturned, and passengers were thrown on the asphalt and one was catapulted into a tree.

One of the passengers, a 49-year-old man, died on the spot due to injuries. The man was returning from work in the UK to prepare for his only son's wedding.

They were in the UK for 10 years. He came home to enjoy a wedding. His wife and his son were preparing to have a wedding, said a cousin of the victim.

The other two victims were husband and wife. They were taken by helicopter to the hospital, but died shortly afterwards, despite the efforts of doctors. They were both returning from Germany for a relative's funeral.

The condition of the Romanians injured in the accident in the Czech Republic: “It is serious. If he wakes up, he risks being in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. "

"Good people, people in their place. He had made his home here. Their whole family is in Germany ", declared the mayor of the town.

At the wheel of the car was a 43-year-old man, who was expected at home by his wife and their two daughters. He escaped with his life, but is hospitalized in serious condition. He had not consumed alcohol, according to Czech police.

Grieving families are in the Czech Republic to bring the dead to the country

11 (13).jpg
22 (3).jpg
33 (1).jpg

LjDes

Deviant
I don't know what it is about car crashes I find so intriguing.
I did a year driving for LKQ, [an autoparts recycler] and some of the wrecks we'd get in were just fucking gruesome. I also did insurance assessments requiring snow removal etc for the necessary photos. One time while removing snow from a sentra, I came upon a layer of ice beneath the snow which suggested the weather conditions at the time of the crash. While clearing ice at the base of the windshield for the VIN number, I noticed a lock of salt n pepper hair peeking through the chipped ice. I grabbed and pulled it free; it was quite long and attached to something roughly the size of a Canadian loonie. Upon closer examination it became clear that it was a fucking skull fragment ugh. I immediately checked the divers compartment to see what was what. A DNA saturated seat back and headliner covered with micro fragments of bone and brain confirmed my suspicions. Ignition was still in the run position...and there must have been at least thirty keys of all shapes and sizes still connected. My gag reflex had become somewhat unstable by this point so I decided to take the rest of the day off and continue the next day...

Dr. Johnny Fever

aka Bill Murray
I did a year driving for LKQ, [an autoparts recycler] and some of the wrecks we'd get in were just fucking gruesome. I also did insurance assessments requiring snow removal etc for the necessary photos. One time while removing snow from a sentra, I came upon a layer of ice beneath the snow which suggested the weather conditions at the time of the crash. While clearing ice at the base of the windshield for the VIN number, I noticed a lock of salt n pepper hair peeking through the chipped ice. I grabbed and pulled it free; it was quite long and attached to something roughly the size of a Canadian loonie. Upon closer examination it became clear that it was a fucking skull fragment ugh. I immediately checked the divers compartment to see what was what. A DNA saturated seat back and headliner covered with micro fragments of bone and brain confirmed my suspicions. Ignition was still in the run position...and there must have been at least thirty keys of all shapes and sizes still connected. My gag reflex had become somewhat unstable by this point so I decided to take the rest of the day off and continue the next day...
Ya, I always found it amazing what the cops could piece together from skid marks, points of impact, etc. All just physics with some known constants but still pretty cool especially when they did it by hand. Now there's all sorts of wicked reconstruction software that automates much of the process.

LOL, you could have kept the hair/skull for a souvenir.

Mr. Ser Jr

a true burgundian beer bearer
So finally I can walk with my phone in hand in the Tchekh republic from today? No worries anymore?

SPHINCTERPUNCH

THE SPHINCTER PUNCHER!
Did U make a keychain out of the Gift?
Lol,🤣...SP
:skull: Romania ~

Three Romanians died and two others are in serious condition following a terrible accident in the Czech Republic on the highway when they were returning from Germany and the United Kingdom. Relatives of the victims went to the Czech Republic.

The impact was captured by surveillance cameras around 14:00. The trailer towed by the minibus was hit from behind by a car traveling at high speed. Following the impact, the minibus became unbalanced, overturned, and passengers were thrown on the asphalt and one was catapulted into a tree.

One of the passengers, a 49-year-old man, died on the spot due to injuries. The man was returning from work in the UK to prepare for his only son's wedding.

They were in the UK for 10 years. He came home to enjoy a wedding. His wife and his son were preparing to have a wedding, said a cousin of the victim.

The other two victims were husband and wife. They were taken by helicopter to the hospital, but died shortly afterwards, despite the efforts of doctors. They were both returning from Germany for a relative's funeral.

The condition of the Romanians injured in the accident in the Czech Republic: “It is serious. If he wakes up, he risks being in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. "

"Good people, people in their place. He had made his home here. Their whole family is in Germany ", declared the mayor of the town.

At the wheel of the car was a 43-year-old man, who was expected at home by his wife and their two daughters. He escaped with his life, but is hospitalized in serious condition. He had not consumed alcohol, according to Czech police.

Grieving families are in the Czech Republic to bring the dead to the country

View attachment 594230View attachment 594231View attachment 594232

View attachment 594236
Dayum!👁👁 that Van Spit Dude out?
The Van's like; YUCK,U taste like Shit! SPITTT! Get Da Fuck Outta Me!!!
Lol,🤣😂🤣...SP

Last edited:

Jizdrop1

Hope Mojo dies
At least there's 3 less here in the UK now that won't be pick pocketing/agressive begging /joinging a gang and creating drugs empires. That's what they mainly do here ohh and sponge a;; bennefits and get free housing.

This leaves me with so many questions. What was the driver of the car doing? Did superman go through a window first or fly directly out of an open window? Was superman conscious while flying? Was superman one of the survivors and if so what kind of injuries did he sustain?

WickedMal

🖤 Death 🖤
Super Moderator
This leaves me with so many questions. What was the driver of the car doing? Did superman go through a window first or fly directly out of an open window? Was superman conscious while flying? Was superman one of the survivors and if so what kind of injuries did he sustain?
Did you read the info before the video? It will answer your questions :facepalm:

Back