30 days of giveaways - UbiSoft. Free Games.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
After their decision to do away with single player gameplay in the rainbow six games, I wouldn't play a Ubisoft game even if it was free. Who ever thought that was a good idea in a rainbow 6 game should have been punched in the throat right then and there.

OP
Sky

Sky

BioHazard
After their decision to do away with single player gameplay in the rainbow six games, I wouldn't play a Ubisoft game even if it was free. Who ever thought that was a good idea in a rainbow 6 game should have been punched in the throat right then and there.
With a bit of luck, Vivendi will rape Ubi into oblivion so we can be released from these ignorant sjw's and the hipster decisions.
I'm just spreading this for people to grab free shit they otherwise might have spend money on.

D.O.A.

LET ME TELL YOU A COUPLE A THREE THINGS
No single at all? damn that's kinda fucked up. I have great memories of Rogue Spear missions, fun game.

Reactions: McM

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
No single at all? damn that's kinda fucked up. I have great memories of Rogue Spear missions, fun game.
....it only has "situations" to train you on the multi player gamplay. Cant pick who you play with, cant pick your weapon or anything like that. Even the solo terrorist hunt that i have loved for decades in these games require gold membership to play.

D.O.A.

LET ME TELL YOU A COUPLE A THREE THINGS
....it only has "situations" to train you on the multi player gamplay. Cant pick who you play with, cant pick your weapon or anything like that. Even the solo terrorist hunt that i have loved for decades in these games require gold membership to play.
For me these games have too much emphasis on being online these days. If it's not being built around multiplayer or having half the game as a DLC or just not having a singleplayer mode, it's too much bullshit for me now. I'm not interested in playing with 38 random steam fucks when I want to unwind.

kevin kirk

Forum Veteran
For me these games have too much emphasis on being online these days. If it's not being built around multiplayer or having half the game as a DLC or just not having a singleplayer mode, it's too much bullshit for me now. I'm not interested in playing with 38 random steam fucks when I want to unwind.
..Ubisoft has taken it the point were it has become paying a monthly bill to play games with needing gold. My console is already "online" and nothing in the gold package is being used when playing by myself in single player. Their point is its to keep up with stats on their website but stats has been saved ingame since playstation 2. Even the DLC and new maps aren't available to use unless you pay a monthly gold fee. You have 10 situations/ training maps with force weapons and gadgets and that's it. About 2 hours of gameplay.After that there is nothing else you can do in the game unless you pay for gold every month.

McM

Forum Veteran
Stopped to play PC games for this reason, beside some few exceptions. Like in the comments said, many games have no or a very bad singleplayer-mode, a shitty AI, no editors, etc. It's all about online gaming and DLC business for mainstream customers.