35 year old woman with beautiful feet suffocated

35 year old barefoot woman suffocated to death in bed. It’s hard to tell in the pics, but she looks to be white. It looks like she hasn’t been dead for too long, as the blood is just starting to pool in her heels/soles. It looks like she had pretty big feet too. It would be my pleasure to tie a tag to one of those big toes!

Attachments

OP
Deadwomansoles
This looks fake to me. Why would a medical examiner take so many photos of her feet? This is a fetish photo set.
I don’t know. I just figured it was real. She looks dead, and in the closeup pictures of her soles, it looks like the blood was starting to pool in her heels. Maybe I’m wrong

OP
Deadwomansoles
I totally agree, also notice how the leg position changes.

Still didn't stop me from hitting the like button. :)
Granted I’m very new to this, but does it really look fake? I thought it looked real, especially the discoloration in her soles and heels

OP
Deadwomansoles
She looks pretty still in the photos... Nah I am fucking with you that is fake as fuck. That is not blood pooling in her heels. That's just nasty dirty jiffy feet.
Damn that’s a let down, lol. Here I thought my first post would be a good one. I sure would like to see those big beautiful feet poking out from under a sheet in the morgue though! I’d give anything to clean her lifeless soles with my tongue

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
Damn that’s a let down, lol. Here I thought my first post would be a good one. I sure would like to see those big beautiful feet poking out from under a sheet in the morgue though! I’d give anything to clean her lifeless soles with my tongue
Keep on trying, my friend. I'm just giving you shit like messing with you but I appreciate you trying to contribute.

OP
Deadwomansoles
Keep on trying, my friend. I'm just giving you shit like messing with you but I appreciate you trying to contribute.
I wish I could find some pics of dead white women with clear pics of their bare soles. I’m thinking I’m the only one here that’s into dead women’s feet, lol. Oh well, I’ll keep searching!