35 year old woman with beautiful feet suffocated

OP
Deadwomansoles
She looks pretty still in the photos... Nah I am fucking with you that is fake as fuck. That is not blood pooling in her heels. That's just nasty dirty jiffy feet.
I hate to ask stupid questions or indicate that I’m doubting everyone, but are you all positive she’s not dead? The soles of her feet look rather wrinkled from the base of her heels, halfway up her soles/arches. I’ve never seen feet do that.

OP
Deadwomansoles
Yeah, I guess everyone came to the conclusion the pics are fake and she is not dead. At any rate, I sure would love to have my way with those big delicious looking feet/soles! Dead or not, I’d clean those beauties with my tongue, fuck them, and cum all over them

tokkenblkguy

1Slow20102SS
I have a questions, is this the same women that looks half dead in another post, If I remember correctly she too was wearing a green top, and the conversation was the photos real or fake... I will try to find the post, maybe the mods might know which photos I’m talking about

tokkenblkguy

1Slow20102SS
I have a questions, is this the same women that looks half dead in another post, If I remember correctly she too was wearing a green top, and the conversation was the photos real or fake... I will try to find the post, maybe the mods might know which photos I’m talking about
Never mind I found her, dead white lady check, green top check, everything else I was wrong

FD716FBA-CA4E-4A7F-BC0E-B184C0FE38FC.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: