35 year old woman with beautiful feet suffocated

KBlock

Rookie
To fake for it's own good def a fetish shoot. Obviously dark blue eyeshadow was used to make the bottoms of the feet to make them look off they didn't even remove the access from her toes lmfao!!!

OP
Deadwomansoles
The access eyeshadow there a few spots on her toes and balls of her foot that weren't went to b there
That looks more like dirt to me. Either way, I’d clean them with my tongue. You don’t think she’s dead though? Why are the bottom of her feet so wrinkled/bunched up? I’ve never seen live feet do that before. It goes from her heels, all the way through her arches. Isn’t that what dead feet do?

KBlock

Rookie
That looks more like dirt to me. Either way, I’d clean them with my tongue. You don’t think she’s dead though? Why are the bottom of her feet so wrinkled/bunched up? I’ve never seen live feet do that before. It goes from her heels, all the way through her arches. Isn’t that what dead feet do?
No lol my feet do that and I'm not dead. Only one foot looks like that and go threw the thread someone posted a magnified pic of her foot and it's clear as day dark blue makeup on rhe bottom of her foot

OP
Deadwomansoles
No lol my feet do that and I'm not dead. Only one foot looks like that and go threw the thread someone posted a magnified pic of her foot and it's clear as day dark blue makeup on rhe bottom of her foot
Well either way, if she’s not dead, she would look good if she was dead. Laying on an autopsy table, opened up and gutted, with those big beautiful soles propped up for everyone to see!

OP
Deadwomansoles
I don’t know man, are you sure? If you zoom in real close on her soles, it looks like dirt. They sure look dead to me. No veins on the top of her feet (no blood pressure), and those soles look lifeless.
E3E16A1C-E879-44F9-B831-5F389D06F91C.jpeg
3C84524D-F750-4379-881A-6E5FDF97C6F0.jpeg