4 Killed on ride at Dreamworld amusement park (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

D.O.A.

We are Kings
In Queensland, Oz, one of the boat things stopped (it's a water ride), the other one coming next hit it and flipped up, two people were thrown straight into the conveyor belt got turned into compost and two others drowned/smashed to death in the machinery. The video exists but not released. (probably never will be either) A little girl lost her mother and a brother and sister were also killed.

7964620-3x2-700x467.jpg

'Miracle that anybody survived' deadly theme park accident

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
i saw this yesterday. last time we went to disney=the great adventure park (yes california has 3 disneys in one) we strapped in for the river rapids ride=same sort as this=and when we started moving it occurred to me (being that im a sailor) that those wee round vessels were not sanguine in their stature. i called for a halt and unstrapped the sprogs who screamed holy bloody hell.

one did flip but it was in the water. but the folks panicked and didnt release their seat belts and several people had to scramble under the raft to get the lot out, most of them chirruns. fuck that shit.

i,ll take my chances in a canoe on a river any day. fuck you disneyland and all yer stupid hats

snatch

Avidly prowling for spoil
sanguine in their stature
chirruns
Never heard of those words before. Where are you from? Had to look them up.
i am an american with an excellent education and the mercy of many languages. i have read every viable document worth my time and speak with all the flourishes of the peacock skirt, thank you very much. and i make up words , like chirruns.
im an excellent orator, was the captain of the debating team, a published author, a faithful hand afore the mast and a professional athlete. but i consider myself a mother first and foremost.
what say you? sum yourself up, citizen.

Equal Hater

Unbannable by decree!
i am an american with an excellent education and the mercy of many languages. i have read every viable document worth my time and speak with all the flourishes of the peacock skirt, thank you very much. and i make up words , like chirruns.
im an excellent orator, was the captain of the debating team, a published author, a faithful hand afore the mast and a professional athlete. but i consider myself a mother first and foremost.
what say you? sum yourself up, citizen.

While your qualifications sound rather impressive, a simpleton as me has to guess you had the flu when they taught the "use a capital letter after the end of sentence period" class. ;)

zinfandel

The hair-flip of death
In Queensland, Oz, one of the boat things stopped (it's a water ride), the other one coming next hit it and flipped up, two people were thrown straight into the conveyor belt got turned into compost and two others drowned/smashed to death in the machinery. The video exists but not released.

damn. :notimpressed:

Seeing people fly into the conveyer belt would have been awesome. Sorry, little girl who lost her family. It still would have been awesome.

Back