4 Year Old Girl Drifts Out to Sea on Inflatable Unicorn (1 Viewer)

Maybe Maggot

send bobs
Story from the Record:

"...A shocked boat crew were left stunned when they spotted a small child on a unicorn inflatable drifting in the sea.
The girl, who is believed to be aged around four-years-old, was found off the coast of the Greek town of Antirio in the Gulf of Corith..."

Bethy 🔥

Sometimes life aint fair kiddo..
Super Moderator
Lucky little gurl..:rose:

1599595309655.png

deviant2

either way, it's none
:eek:
Good thing she stayed put on the float, if she'd have fallen off or decided to take a little swim she probably wouldn't have been found.

:mad: where were her parents?!!

tokkenblkguy

1Slow20102SS
I read some where that they was all on the beach and the parents either stopped watching and or passed out. Once they looked towards the water they called the cops and the cops called port authority and they sent the closer shop to rescue the little girl....

Wolf

The weak are meat the strong do eat...
"An elderly man was also reportedly swept away while he was floating on a sea mattress recently.":lolhard:

Smokinrav

Fucking asshole pot smoker
We're at an all day party yesterday. Beautiful back yard, friendly romping dogs, a dozen kids and 20 adults lounging around a giant above ground pool. One of the kids pull out an inflatable unicon floaty, and jumps in with it. I just start laughing, and my girlfriend demands to know why. So I show her this video and she kinda feaks out (drunk). Next thing I know, everyone wants to see the kid floating in the ocean, and I'm finally saying, just search for 'ocean unicorn'!
We're all voyeurs at heart, it seems, some just like more blood than others.

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCHED THAT SPHINCTER!
So what's the Big Deal? We used to do that all the Time! "Coast to Coast" Nah,I'm fkn with Ya! Parents R in for a Fkn Blast of Sheit Tho!...SP

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCHED THAT SPHINCTER!
We're at an all day party yesterday. Beautiful back yard, friendly romping dogs, a dozen kids and 20 adults lounging around a giant above ground pool. One of the kids pull out an inflatable unicon floaty, and jumps in with it. I just start laughing, and my girlfriend demands to know why. So I show her this video and she kinda feaks out (drunk). Next thing I know, everyone wants to see the kid floating in the ocean, and I'm finally saying, just search for 'ocean unicorn'!
We're all voyeurs at heart, it seems, some just like more blood than others.
That's some funny shit right there! Lmao...SP

SPHINCTERPUNCH

PUNCHED THAT SPHINCTER!
Story from the Record:

"...A shocked boat crew were left stunned when they spotted a small child on a unicorn inflatable drifting in the sea.
The girl, who is believed to be aged around four-years-old, was found off the coast of the Greek town of Antirio in the Gulf of Corith..."
View attachment 437107
This Kids gonna Grow-up Famous,,And might not even remember Y! I'm glad She's alright! And I'm doubly curious if there's a Cpl of Parents wondering where the Fuck their Daughter is? Fkn Neglectful Morons,(unless it's a babysitter),Fkn Neglectful Babysitter!!! Lmao...SP

Users who are viewing this thread