We must inform you in compliance with Nazi directive 2016/679 this website uses cookies. See our privacy policy for details. EU residents: If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

49 Killed Fireworks Explode

Discussion in 'Fire, Explosion & Electrocution' started by DeathHand, Jul 11, 2018.

1. DeathHand

DeathHand Let It All Bleed Out

Same as happened in Dec. 2017 a pyrotechnics factory has exploded. But this one was like an ISIS bombing: after fireworks exploded, the police, fire fighters and local people rushed in to help rescue the injured.

Twenty minutes later two more large stores of fireworks blew up, scattering bodies everywhere and killing many rescue members.

Tultepec, Mexico, July 5, 2018.

1. A few photos of the carnage.
    pyrotechnics-shops-explode-twice-killing-workers-cops-firefighters-4-Tultepec-MX-jul-5-18.jpg

pyrotechnics-shops-explode-twice-killing-workers-cops-firefighters-15-Tultepec-MX-jul-5-18.jpg

pyrotechnics-shops-explode-twice-killing-workers-cops-firefighters-16-Tultepec-MX-jul-5-18.jpg

pyrotechnics-shops-explode-twice-killing-workers-cops-firefighters-18-Tultepec-MX-jul-5-18.jpg

pyrotechnics-shops-explode-twice-killing-workers-cops-firefighters-21-Tultepec-MX-jul-5-18.jpg

pyrotechnics-shops-explode-twice-killing-workers-cops-firefighters-23-Tultepec-MX-jul-5-18.jpg

pyrotechnics-shops-explode-twice-killing-workers-cops-firefighters-10-Tultepec-MX-jul-5-18.jpg

• Like Like x 10
  2. msr

msr Here pikey pikey, swallow mah cawk.

Well shit, that just went all to pieces.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Shitpost Shitpost x 1
  3. Hey it's DeathHand... haven't seen you post anything in a while

• Like Like x 1
  4. Psycho Lady

Psycho Lady Lurker

Nice, and welcome back. :)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. gandog56

gandog56 Well Known Member

Dang, and I thought when I went to a show on the fourth it was bad when one blew up extremely early and the hot stuff was shooting into the crowd.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTTAHEA

Goods to smuggle into the states no doubt, beaners have no reason to do the fourth.

• Like Like x 1
  7. rottenfresh

rottenfresh ummmmm, You smell that? Morbid Mania

Fuck, I know there's gotta be atleast one happy firefighter glad he had to miss fuckin work to go to the dentist that day .:snow:

• LOL LOL x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Relentless Seeker

Relentless Seeker Fresh Meat

That shit was planned out...

9. Mental Puppy

Mental Puppy Mors Est Salus Moderator

His last words:

Hey Migual hold my smoke quickly.

• LOL LOL x 1
  10. No Llife

No Llife Lurker