DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Same as happened in Dec. 2017 a pyrotechnics factory has exploded. But this one was like an ISIS bombing: after fireworks exploded, the police, fire fighters and local people rushed in to help rescue the injured.

Twenty minutes later two more large stores of fireworks blew up, scattering bodies everywhere and killing many rescue members.

Tultepec, Mexico, July 5, 2018.

1. A few photos of the carnage.
pyrotechnics-shops-explode-twice-killing-workers-cops-firefighters-4-Tultepec-MX-jul-5-18.jpg

pyrotechnics-shops-explode-twice-killing-workers-cops-firefighters-15-Tultepec-MX-jul-5-18.jpg

pyrotechnics-shops-explode-twice-killing-workers-cops-firefighters-16-Tultepec-MX-jul-5-18.jpg

pyrotechnics-shops-explode-twice-killing-workers-cops-firefighters-18-Tultepec-MX-jul-5-18.jpg

pyrotechnics-shops-explode-twice-killing-workers-cops-firefighters-21-Tultepec-MX-jul-5-18.jpg

pyrotechnics-shops-explode-twice-killing-workers-cops-firefighters-23-Tultepec-MX-jul-5-18.jpg

pyrotechnics-shops-explode-twice-killing-workers-cops-firefighters-10-Tultepec-MX-jul-5-18.jpg

gandog56

Well Known Member
Dang, and I thought when I went to a show on the fourth it was bad when one blew up extremely early and the hot stuff was shooting into the crowd.

rottenfresh

ummmmm, You smell that?
Same as happened in Dec. 2017 a pyrotechnics factory has exploded. But this one was like an ISIS bombing: after fireworks exploded, the police, fire fighters and local people rushed in to help rescue the injured.

Twenty minutes later two more large stores of fireworks blew up, scattering bodies everywhere and killing many rescue members.

Tultepec, Mexico, July 5, 2018.

1. A few photos of the carnage.
View attachment 336345

View attachment 336346

View attachment 336347

View attachment 336348

View attachment 336349

View attachment 336350

View attachment 336351
Fuck, I know there's gotta be atleast one happy firefighter glad he had to miss fuckin work to go to the dentist that day .:snow: