5 Most horrifying bugs in the world

Zayad

groovy chicken
A spider flew out from the shower curtain and I nearly pissed myself...I'd pass out if I saw one of those guys.

Mandy87

NewbieX
Seriously,my aracnaphobia is that bad I would rather these bugs any day over spiders!!I have seen huntsman looking spiders the size of dinner plates while out camping here in Australia and im f*cking terrified!If i ever find one of them behind my shower curtain I will have a heart attack!
Although those huge hornets are pretty f#cked up...eek!

I was asleep last month and I dreamt i was being ticked on my stomach and chest, I woke up and there WAS something crawling under my t-Shirt, it was also scratching me. I lifted up my shirt and there was this fucking gigantic cockroach staring at me....for a split second neither of us moved...we just stared at each other in disbelief...then all fucking hell broke loose!! He ran, I leaped in the air with a scream. and the mother of all fights to the death began......he had some moves, but I proved to be the better man on the day!!

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Millipedes. It's millipedes for me. Makes my skin crawl. Ugh.
Who says "Hey, let's get this ugly black thing with a thousand legs for a pet" one day?

A skunk for a pet I can see. They are cute, act like cats and are playful. That's my idea of an exotic animal. Millipede? No thanks.