We must inform you in compliance with Nazi directive 2016/679 this website uses cookies. See our privacy policy for details. EU residents: If you continue to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

50+ Female Rotting Behind Church

Discussion in 'Murder & Genocide Images' started by DeathHand, Dec 2, 2018.

1. DeathHand

DeathHand Let It All Bleed Out

The circumstances around this 50-60 year old woman's death were suspicious. Her decomposing body was found behind a local church but cause of death hadn't yet been determined.

She did have a pair of funky sneakers...

Stebnyk, Ukraine, March 26, 2017.

decomposed-body-of-dead-woman-50-60yrs-old-found-behind-church-1-Stebnyk-UE-mar-26-17.jpg

decomposed-body-of-dead-woman-50-60yrs-old-found-behind-church-2-Stebnyk-UE-mar-26-17.jpg

decomposed-body-of-dead-woman-50-60yrs-old-found-behind-church-3-Stebnyk-UE-mar-26-17.jpg

decomposed-body-of-dead-woman-50-60yrs-old-found-behind-church-4-Stebnyk-UE-mar-26-17.jpg

• Like Like x 8
  2. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Connoisseur of the Dead

Sadidas

this poor soul being ukrainian and dying in a pair of adidas ... reminds me of Squatting Slavs in Adidas

• LOL LOL x 1
  3. McM

McM Krautnigger

Adidas is mandatory.

• LOL LOL x 3
  4. Honest One

Honest One ETTAFUCKOUTTAHEA

Damn, she was brewing for a while.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Moshie

Moshie Meh

She was probably homeless. The way the shoes are tied makes me think she does that so people can pull them off and run when she slept. She probably wandered back there for a look around and maybe found a ghost. I bet that's what it was, scared her to death.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Roger Escude

Roger Escude Rookie

I don’t even see any Laces for me to even see how they are even tied!!! You got some good eyes. XRay Vision type shit!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Roger Escude

Roger Escude Rookie

Oh wow never mind! She wrap them fuckers up her legs!!!! I had to go back and look again really really closely this time! I got it now LOL

8. Liver1

Liver1 Veteran of GG

They are old versions of Adidas Copa mondial Astroturf football (soccer) boots also they are curling upwards so maybe 3-4 sizes too big, maybe she was homeless and got the shoes from donation or a garbage bin?

These are the newer versions
    f.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1