Serious 6Week abortion ban in Texas (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

MasochisticMommy

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*Chick with a dick*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
This user was banned
FC449E2E-7955-49D7-A5B0-ACE9DEFE8626.jpeg

MasochisticMommy

This user was banned
Yeah its BS. As soon as the heartbeat is heard u can't do an abortion. A heartbeat can develop before a girl even knows she pregnant. Luckily it's not over. More legal proceedings are pending. ProChoice!
Most women don’t even have signs they’re pregnant within the first 6 weeks...

MasochisticMommy

This user was banned
Yeah its BS. As soon as the heartbeat is heard u can't do an abortion. A heartbeat can develop before a girl even knows she pregnant. Luckily it's not over. More legal proceedings are pending. ProChoice!
I know NAF is helping women with flights etc.. to get help they need it’s scary this is happening.

MasochisticMommy

This user was banned
Agree! With all the birth control available there's no excuse for an unplanned pregnancy. Use science to your advantage.
I agree abortion is not a birth control.. but to say rape and incest don’t matter it’s just heartbreaking. I personally never had a abortion but if I was raped I definitely wouldn’t want that baby.

volpster31

DONT TREAD ON ME
This user was banned
my main opposition to abortion is tax dollars paying for it...would you be ok with a 100% kill shelter for animals thats funded with your tax dollars????

deviant2

hell is other people
I'm guessing this is an attempt to stop the anchor baby law in the state being flooded by illegals thanks to the sitting administration, who opened the flood Gates to begin with. EDIT: by the Govenor. (Sorry was thinking faster than I could type.)

No worries though, you getting tossed from your house across the land because the eviction hold has done been cut loose. No problemo, there's thousands of undocumented folk here now mostly young, who will earn the tax dollars Biden called the bail out to replace you, that WE the people are gonna pay for.

Last edited:

deviant2

hell is other people
I agree abortion is not a birth control.. but to say rape and incest don’t matter it’s just heartbreaking. I personally never had a abortion but if I was raped I definitely wouldn’t want that baby.
No offense kiddo... but you should follow the buck back to where it started.

1.9 billion going out to who? Cause it sure the fuck ain't us...

How'd everyone's 2 grand serve them? Well, I hope. And I mean this from the bottom of my heart.

Keep in mind, that "free money" that people been floating on all happy and shit, you owe on. It ain't tax free, it ain't gonna be swept. You gonna get jacked.

deviant2

hell is other people
And for what it's worth how does a Governor pass unprecedented carry laws, yet this slides...

I ain't buying what the media is selling.

Back