7 Dead at Sikh Temple (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

kibagirl1212

is a ghoul
Wade Page... that just sounds like a guy who would totally do something like this. and since he played in a punk rock band, you just know the media is going to start pointing fingers at punk rock. :facepalm:

treeghost

winter sucks
Did that guy really not know the difference or is that more INVENTED SHIT somebody else decided what the dead gunman was thinking.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
It always pisses me off when assheads like this commit suicide. Not only is it the mark of a coward its just rude.

Actually in some cases suicide should be considered honorable and not the mark of a coward. Now what this man did was cowardly, but his suicide was not in my opinion. If you can kill others, then you should surely kill yourself.

Someone like me.. Say I get cancer or a terminal illness, or am crippled in a car accident, etc. and I cannot do anymore for my family or my race, then I will honorably kill myself and save my family the suffering that will occur with them seeing me wither away and trying to help me.

Once again, in some situations, suicide is not a cowardly thing to do. It can be one of the most honorable deeds one commits in his life.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
Actually in some cases suicide should be considered honorable and not the mark of a coward. Now what this man did was cowardly, but his suicide was not in my opinion. If you can kill others, then you should surely kill yourself.

Someone like me.. Say I get cancer or a terminal illness, or am crippled in a car accident, etc. and I cannot do anymore for my family or my race, then I will honorably kill myself and save my family the suffering that will occur with them seeing me wither away and trying to help me.

Once again, in some situations, suicide is not a cowardly thing to do. It can be one of the most honorable deeds one commits in his life.
whats so honorable about leaving your family with the pain and grief? just cuz youre ill doesnt mean they'll be happier with you being dead.

KaylaPaigeX

*Meow*
I studied sikhism for a semester in college, my professor was always getting shouted at by random people who thought he was a terrorist. These idiots legitimately just do not know the difference. If you're gonna be hateful against someone at least know what the fuck you're even hating against. Ignorant as fuck..

I loved visiting the Sikh temple though, tons and tons of free food :)

Tooly

Tier One
I studied sikhism for a semester in college, my professor was always getting shouted at by random people who thought he was a terrorist. These idiots legitimately just do not know the difference. If you're gonna be hateful against someone at least know what the fuck you're even hating against. Ignorant as fuck..

I loved visiting the Sikh temple though, tons and tons of free food :)
Hope you didn't get Sikh from all that food!:lulz:

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
whats so honorable about leaving your family with the pain and grief? just cuz youre ill doesnt mean they'll be happier with you being dead.

Everyone dies anyways. Save yourself & your loved ones from the pain of watching you die slowly, mentally and physically. Leave them with the good times instead of the thoughts of what a slowly moving terminal illness is like. Have a great meal with them, spend lots of time with them, tell them what you are going to do and explain everything, then before people need to start changing your diapers or feeding you, you go out with some dignity left.

That is just my opinion. Everyone dies. If it's about your time, you decide whether you want it to be on your terms or in a hospital with tubes sticking out of you and a nurse changing your sheets for you.

creepod

(͡• ͜ʖ ͡•)
Everyone dies anyways. Save yourself & your loved ones from the pain of watching you die slowly, mentally and physically. Leave them with the good times instead of the thoughts of what a slowly moving terminal illness is like. Have a great meal with them, spend lots of time with them, tell them what you are going to do and explain everything, then before people need to start changing your diapers or feeding you, you go out with some dignity left.

That is just my opinion. Everyone dies. If it's about your time, you decide whether you want it to be on your terms or in a hospital with tubes sticking out of you and a nurse changing your sheets for you.

depends how bad it is i guess. telling everyone is prob not an option, you'll just be making it harder on everyone and yourself. i think if you're dying anyway might aswell enjoy your last days on earth, cuz thats how people would want to remember you. the memory of a loved one killing themselves is something that will haunt you for life. it'd be understandable, but fighting till the end would be much more honrable imho.

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
depends how bad it is i guess. telling everyone is prob not an option, you'll just be making it harder on everyone and yourself. i think if you're dying anyway might aswell enjoy your last days on earth, cuz thats how people would want to remember you. the memory of a loved one killing themselves is something that will haunt you for life. it'd be understandable, but fighting till the end would be much more honrable imho.

This is a good article on my point of view.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article2019734.ece

Back