7 Dead at Sikh Temple (2 Viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Belladonnahaunts

Goregrish Whore
Not much is known yet. Happened about 10 minutes from my home. One police officer killed the funman. He was shot numerous times but it looks like he will survive. They are looking into possible other gunmen, motives, etc.

MATAMUERTOS

اصبع القدم الجمل
Not much is known yet. Happened about 10 minutes from my home. One police officer killed the funman. He was shot numerous times but it looks like he will survive. They are looking into possible other gunmen, motives, etc.
Foreign (liberal) media is all about the (lax) U.S gun laws when reporting about this week's mass shooting. People need to cool the fuck down or soon they'll start to take our guns .

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Is there any new info?

Some idiot jumping the gun, making real White Nationalists look bad and giving special interest groups like the ADL and SPLC more credibility.

Thanks a lot, asshole. You've done nothing but hurt our cause.

120806-wade-michael-page-915a.photoblog600.jpg

ubee

shalom
dimwit most likely mistook sikhs for the taliban and thought he'd help out the troops a little, for old time sake

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
dimwit most likely mistook sikhs for the taliban and thought he'd help out the troops a little, for old time sake

Sad to say but I bet 95% of Americans have never even heard the work Sikh before a week ago.

They just see scary brown people that are probably Middle Eastern terrorists that Fox News so kindly warns us all about on a regular basis.

I'd expect a bit more from someone in 'the movement' but then again he did just murder 7 people for no real reason so I guess I must rethink my position a bit here.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Sikh Temple Gunman Killed Himself

Oak Creek, Wisconsin (CNN)
Tue August 7, 2012

The FBI said Wednesday that [Wade Michael] Page died from a self-inflicted wound to the head and not from a shot fired by a responding officer.

Police previously said Page died after being shot by the officer. That shot in the stomach was potentially fatal, but Page died from the self-inflicted wound, said Teresa Carlson, special agent in charge for the FBI in Milwaukee.

Carlson revealed few other details about the investigation of Sunday's shooting in Oak Creek. Six people were killed.

Page, a 40-year-old Army veteran who neighbors say played in a so-called hate-rock band, was the lone gunman, Carlson said.

Two neighbors of Page identified him in photos that showed him playing in the far-right punk band "End Apathy" with Nazi flags hanging near him.

Page, born on Veterans Day in 1971, joined the Army in 1992 and left the service in 1998, according to Army spokesman George Wright.

Page's [military] service was marked by "patterns of misconduct," and he received a general discharge because of "discreditable incidents," according to a Pentagon official. Robillard said Page was pushed out for showing up to formation drunk.

The six victims of Sunday's attack were identified by police as five men -- Sita Singh, 41; Ranjit Singh, 49; temple president Satwant Singh Kaleka, 65; Prakash Singh, 39, and Suveg Singh, 84 -- and one woman, 41-year-old Paramjit Kaur.

Source

b2ux

Banned
This user was banned
THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN ALMOST NO PUBLIC OUTCRY IF THE FOOL COULD HAVE TOLD THE DIFF. BETWEEN A INDAIN AND A MUSSILUM DUMBASS......

Back