8 Year old electrocuted

Mental Puppy

Mors Est Salus
Moderator
This incident occurred Saturday morning (16). The victim, the little boy, Joseph died electrocuted after receiving an electric shock by touching a barbed wire fence. For some reason the owner of the house hooked an electric cable onto his barbed wire fence directly from the mains in the house. Most probably because of break ins.
2.jpg

1.jpg

3.jpg

4.JPG
 

McM

Krautnigger
Who's the man in the last pic? The fence owner?
(In before: Ricardo)

And a crude technology, no isolators.
 

McM

Krautnigger
We have an electric fence around our work, I'm pretty sure 12v is plenty unless you're running Auschwitz. The guy who connected the mains to his fence and killed this kid should have the hot and neutral soldered to his balls and then fire it up.
Some shepherds here have mobile fences powered by 12V batteries or even generators to keep the herd together over night. It's quite unpleasant to touch, but of course not dangerous. I'd tested it unvoluntarly once.
The guy in the post is not right in his head.
 
Neighbors twin brother went up a ladder to trim the oak. Hit the wire and that was that. It was fucking awful. I could here the whole family screaming that ungodly scream of fear, shock.

Poor wee man... :(
 
Some shepherds here have mobile fences powered by 12V batteries or even generators to keep the herd together over night. It's quite unpleasant to touch, but of course not dangerous. I'd tested it unvoluntarly once.
The guy in the post is not right in his head.
I walked into one on our farm one night and got the full shock right through my balls!
 
Top