80 Year Old British Woman Describes Her First Time Making Love With Her 35 Year Old Black Boyfriend (Video)

Lovingit

Banned
Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield were unable to hide their shock when an 80-year-old This Morning guest went into graphic detail about her sex life live on air.

Iris Jones appeared on the ITV show to discuss her relationship with 35-year-old toyboy Mohamed Irbriham who she met on Facebook, sparking concern among her family that he may be a gold digger.

Schofield asked Jones about her first night with Ibraham, to which she replied: “Oh, the first night? It was rough. Nobody had been near me for 35 years, I thought I was a virgin again.

“Can I say what we used? An entire tube of KY jelly.”

Willoughby gasped and clapped her hand over mouth and both she and Schofield descended into giggles as Jones continued: “I couldn’t walk the next day. I felt as if I’d been riding a horse. Saddlesore wasn’t in it.”

Jones revealed many people had warned her about Irbriham’s intentions, including her two sons. But she said she believes their love is “real and true” and he has said he will sign a legal document saying he does not want any of her money.

Watch The Full Video HERE

80 year old Woman describes the First Time She made Love picture 1.png

80 year old Woman describes the First Time She made Love picture 2.png

80 Year Old British Woman Describes Her First Time Making Love With Her 35 Year Old Black Boyfriend (Video)

OP
Lovingit

Lovingit

Banned
Is this world news? No.
Where should it be posted then? I'm quite new

Should I Rather post such in the Tit Section?

Irish headlined several UK and oversea major news channel when she travelled to Africa to be with her new Boyfriend few days ago... Seems you're not current?

Dollydeath

Uppity cunt
Where should it be posted then? I'm quite new

Should I Rather post such in the Tit Section?

Irish headlined several UK and oversea major news channel when she travelled to Africa to be with her new Boyfriend few days ago... Seems you're not current?
Scuse me, first you do a shit post then you insult fuckwad by telling him hes 'not current' despite the fact he has a lovely new sweater from primark. .. Im fuming. Im also knocking on a bit and I have a boyfriend half my age.

OP
Lovingit

Lovingit

Banned
Scuse me, first you do a shit post then you insult fuckwad by telling him hes 'not current' despite the fact he has a lovely new sweater from primark. .. Im fuming. Im also knocking on a bit and I have a boyfriend half my age.

Lol! age is just a number, they say!

I'm getting used to the forum by the day, can you take it easy on me?

Darth Hitlous

Fresh Meat
Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield were unable to hide their shock when an 80-year-old This Morning guest went into graphic detail about her sex life live on air.

Iris Jones appeared on the ITV show to discuss her relationship with 35-year-old toyboy Mohamed Irbriham who she met on Facebook, sparking concern among her family that he may be a gold digger.

Schofield asked Jones about her first night with Ibraham, to which she replied: “Oh, the first night? It was rough. Nobody had been near me for 35 years, I thought I was a virgin again.

“Can I say what we used? An entire tube of KY jelly.”

Willoughby gasped and clapped her hand over mouth and both she and Schofield descended into giggles as Jones continued: “I couldn’t walk the next day. I felt as if I’d been riding a horse. Saddlesore wasn’t in it.”

Jones revealed many people had warned her about Irbriham’s intentions, including her two sons. But she said she believes their love is “real and true” and he has said he will sign a legal document saying he does not want any of her money.

Watch The Full Video HERE

View attachment 403072

View attachment 403073

Saddlesore Lol

McM

Krautnigger
This is just a mirror of the disgusting practice of old white men going to asia to fuck younger, poor women. Only difference is a nigger desperate to escape africa is involved and a 80 years old wizard sleeve, no 35 y/o white guy is gonna wear that thing
Here the poor negroes are dating/marrying the lonely huge landwhales.
But I think it's a kind of old status symbol for them: Look at me! I'm able to feed such a monster! I'm rich! :lol: