animals 81 Year Old Dies After Mauled By Pitbulls (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
Sure, the owners are negligent for allowing the dogs to get out unsupervised. But pit bulls are by definition violent, they were bred over generations to be that way. It's possible for animals to get out by accident even if the owner is ultra careful and competent--for example if there is a fire or natural disaster. Pit bulls don't belong in residential areas, period. They have a long and bloody history of killing, especially small children, to prove that. It makes me angry that some people think their special snowflake right to have whatever animal they want trumps public safety.

sueduran2

SecretOktober
Sure, the owners are negligent for allowing the dogs to get out unsupervised. But pit bulls are by definition violent, they were bred over generations to be that way. It's possible for animals to get out by accident even if the owner is ultra careful and competent--for example if there is a fire or natural disaster. Pit bulls don't belong in residential areas, period. They have a long and bloody history of killing, especially small children, to prove that. It makes me angry that some people think their special snowflake right to have whatever animal they want trumps public safety.
I couldn’t disagree more. Don’t blame the breed

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Screenshot_20230226-133408_Chrome.jpg
what a garbage fence for a dangerous dog.

grimgurl

Rookie
It's always pit owners who say "don't blame the breed" or " Chihuahuas and dachshunds are way more aggressive". Ok, but how many chihuahuas do you hear about killing people??? Now how many pits?? Pits are deadly and can not be trusted.

Graziani

TRUMP BACK TO WHITE HOUSE
Owner fault. He must have a tall and strong fence on yard

LittleJohn

Forum Veteran
Yep…I keep saying, turn situations like this around and making the offending mutt a Chihuahua.

Gutsss

The original Guts from TheYNC
I have a chihuahua and a pitbull. If my chihuahua had the capability to kill someone she absolutely would. However I have raised my pitbull with my son and have had her show nothing but affection. When we have guests the only dog I have to lock up is our chihuahua.

PurrGirl

Cuddler of cats
I have a chihuahua and a pitbull. If my chihuahua had the capability to kill someone she absolutely would. However I have raised my pitbull with my son and have had her show nothing but affection. When we have guests the only dog I have to lock up is our chihuahua.
This mother would have also said that her pit bulls showed the kids nothing but affection... until that changed: 2 Children Killed, Mother Hospitalized After Family Pit Bulls Attack Them Outside Tennessee Home There are a thousand stories like this.

HomeInvader

Home Invader
The owner is in full control, if they train their dog to be shitty, then it's gonna be a terrible dog who kills people.

Gutsss

The original Guts from TheYNC
It's always pit owners who say "don't blame the breed" or " Chihuahuas and dachshunds are way more aggressive". Ok, but how many chihuahuas do you hear about killing people??? Now how many pits?? Pits are deadly and can not be trusted.

This mother would have also said that her pit bulls showed the kids nothing but affection... until that changed: 2 Children Killed, Mother Hospitalized After Family Pit Bulls Attack Them Outside Tennessee Home There are a thousand stories like this.
People always talk about the history of pitbulls always seem to forget the long period they were also considered nanny dogs. I'd trust my son alone in a room with his dog than any human any day. Also I know that story and one of those dogs was a rescue with an unknown history. I've had my pitbull since she was 8 weeks old and know we raised her right.

Back