9 Man Found Executed-Syria (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

graveland

satanic-cumshot
Theyre on Tuesday morning at 9 bodies of unidentified people close to the artillery battalion stationed in the Zahra neighborhood association.

And accused the opposition of regular forces committed a massacre against the young, picked up two youths Mamutain Almcomin on top of each other.

Attachments

• 791037352.jpg
    791037352.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 511

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Just to clarify grave's post: "...dead bodies, that of 10 males, were found dumped at the side of a road near the Syrian Air Force base in Aleppo on Oct. 2, 2012."

The men were reportedly killed by pro-Assad forces.

deaths121-Aleppo-Syria-oct2-12.jpg

2. Same image as grave's, just larger and with the censoring pixel stuff.
deaths120-Aleppo-Syria-oct2-12.jpg

offmanzi

Fresh Meat
Actually it's not possible to say who have killed them. But i'd better say that they are not civilians because the Aleppo Air base is under siege for a moment already.

So it is few likely that they are innocent civilians. It is also possible that they are syrian soldiers as we have proof that the so called rebels in Syria are actually mercenaries paid by some foreigners countries, and the mercenaries are not really nice people. They would'nt be recruited if they were nice.

I've also seen a lot of videos where we see a large amount of bearded salafist soldiers, which belong to the same side as the beheaders in Irak.

DeathHand

Let It All Bleed Out
Actually it's not possible to say who have killed them. But i'd better say that they are not civilians because the Aleppo Air base is under siege for a moment already.

So it is few likely that they are innocent civilians. It is also possible that they are syrian soldiers as we have proof that the so called rebels in Syria are actually mercenaries paid by some foreigners countries, and the mercenaries are not really nice people. They would'nt be recruited if they were nice.

I've also seen a lot of videos where we see a large amount of bearded salafist soldiers, which belong to the same side as the beheaders in Irak.

The dead guys in the photos above I'm pretty sure were civilians. If the Syrian Army stopped to pile them up, take photos but not take pictures as they were found, with an AK, ammo, etc., then these were taken by someone passing in a car that slowed down for a few photos.

They could be dead Shabiha which the FSA rebels wouldn't just dump them near the Syrian AF base without taking the, "Yes! We killed them", photos and again, no guns or proof.

So I'm thinking that they are either civilians killed in an air raid (which I really doubt) or they are civilian men killed by Assad's forces, the Shabiha or the FSA. With limited media access, it's so hard to verify anything there.

Back