9 year old boy murdered in Germany (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

McM

ARSELING
On Monday the boy Jaden, 9 was murdered by the 19 year old Marcel Hesse in Herne, Germany. They were neighbours and Marcel H. asked the boy to help him in the garden, where he stabbed him several times. The suspect is on the run, after he bragged about the killing in a darknet forum and on Whatsapp. He posted a video as well, but it's not sure what's to see there. An user informed the police and they found the dead boy few hours later in a basement in the neighbourhood. An other article said, the stepfather found the boy.
Suspect is 1.75m blond and quite slim. Wore military clothes and has trained martial arts. Maybe armed. Has suicidal tendencies and planned to take his life, but wanted to do 'some really criminal' before, he said in a conversation.

A lot of hints/trollings are going on atm on Kraut-forums/boards. Photos were posted, showing him on the run, hints to an other murder, etc.

Screenshot_17.jpg

verdaechtiger-herne.jpg

Last edited:

deviant2

hell is other people
Cute kid... just why?

Twisted lookin' fucker...
I wanna stomp his smug ass face to a pulp, with joy and glee.
I'd like that very much, oh yes.

McM

ARSELING
Near the crimescene everyone is freaking out, some Kindergardens are closed, a train station and a hospital were searched by police, because someone saw something, cops got 9000 calls asking how to protect the children, etc.
Ridicilous, as usual.

Now they're searching for this dog. Due investigation-tactics no further infos why.

2737274333.jpg

McM

ARSELING
I guess, the dog is some sneaky, psychological police trick. Like, the dog is from the suspects mother and his best friend. Dog's sooo sad his buddy is gone. Please come back, give up, etc.

VIIIXIII

Hush
I guess, the dog is some sneaky, psychological police trick. Like, the dog is from the suspects mother and his best friend. Dog's sooo sad his buddy is gone. Please come back, give up, etc.
Damn. I was thinking maybe it was a Luka situation, only a dog instead of a kitten...

Reactions: McM

deviant2

hell is other people
They do the lock down thing here. But what's with the dog? I'm not understanding that part...

McM

ARSELING
They do the lock down thing here. But what's with the dog? I'm not understanding that part...

Latest info is, the dog could have to do with a second murder done by Hesse . He bragged in an internet post about torturing a woman to get bank and PC PINs 'I cut my hand when I fought the 120 kg beast. She resisted more than the child.'

deviant2

hell is other people
Latest info is, the dog could have to do with a second murder done by Hesse . He bragged in an internet post about torturing a woman to get bank and PC PINs 'I cut my hand when I fought the 120 kg beast. She resisted more than the child.'
Oh.
Charming fella... he needs to be caught, soon.

McM

ARSELING
Suspect gave up yesterday, walked into a snack-bar and asked to call the cops. He also gave a hint to a fire in a house nearby, where a dead person was found later.

Last edited:

gman

Free Shrugs©
This user was banned
Well, hopefully he caves in to his suicidal tendencies and hangs himself in his cell.
I haven't seen any mention of 'suicidal tendencies', maybe I missed it.
I'd rather he went through the legal system, in the hope we learn more about his motivation/thought process etc.

Béla Kiss

Always, never, and forget about it.
I haven't seen any mention of 'suicidal tendencies', maybe I missed it.
I'd rather he went through the legal system, in the hope we learn more about his motivation/thought process etc.
MCM mentioned it in his op, I suppose you could be right but how often do we really learn anything from these useless fucks?

McM

ARSELING
Second murder wasn't a '120 kg beast', but a 22 year old male aquaintance, where Hesse was hiding from the police over the night. As the friend confronted him next morning with the murder on the boy, he got stabbed 68 times and died. (Boy got 52 stabs).Hesse photographed the corpse and posted them again on Whatsapp.
Murderer has confessed to both acts and is in prison Bochum now (awful place), accusation is aggravated murder.
An article says, he tried at least two times to kill himself before (strangulation and CO2) because the German army didn't want him and due gaming-addiction. :facepalm:
Instead he decided to kill someone.

Weird shit.

McM

ARSELING
I see gaming bans in the near future...

German localisations of PC or console shooter/horror/survival games are the worst anyway. No swastika in WW2 settings, bonbons, konfetti and stars instead of blood splatter, no ragdoll effects, etc. I've seen all kind of crap. They recommend to 'ban' a lot of games from Steam shop recently, and SteamGermany removed them, i.e. the funny 'Painkiller' series, I think due devil, hell and killing monks.

Back