99lbs Crystal Find (1 Viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

bowhaze

Zeitgeist
In response to a citizen complaint, staff of the Navy of Mexico claimed, eight suspected members of organized crime in possession of 99lbs (about 45 kg) of "crystal".

In this operation, which was carried out in coordination with other federal authorities the naval personnel said, there were 99lbs (about 45 kg) of "crystal" prepared, approximately 50,000 doses. They said they have seen 8 people, inside of the building, part of the organized crime.

The suspects are known as Carlos Cabañas Catzin Nestor Alberto Catzin Cabañas, Luis Juárez López, Alejandro Lugo Courtenay, Fabiola Lopez and Rosa Juarez Olan Patricia Morales, all Mexican nationals. Also two men from Belizean, called Casanova and Ermelindo Hugo Vázquez.

Beside the building were found three vehicles, property of the arrested men. The investigation has been started on February, 8th.

dm1.jpg

dm2.jpg

dm3.jpg

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
Scum of the earth.

I hate communists but one thing Mao did right when the Communists defeated the Nationalists was round up all drug (opium) dealers and had them summarily executed via a bullet in the back of the neck. All drug abusers were forced into state run rehabs immediately.

These fucks here that got arrested will live it up in some Mexican prison, bribing guards to sneak them in prostitutes, drugs, booze, food from upscale restaurants, anything they want. The only thing these dirty pieces of shit need to worry about is if a gang fight starts in the prison.

Airbornemama

Something Ironic...
This user was banned
Dayum!! I can't even begin to imagine what the street value of all that Meth would be! And that's 99lbs. before people got the chance to stomp on it!!

aRyan

TRUMP or BUST
lol I like how the Mexican Marines fucked with the guys before picture time. One dude has his collar popped up, another his shirt ripped & pockets pulled out and the third one sleeve rolled up and the other down. xD

mimi666

Rookie
lol I like how the Mexican Marines fucked with the guys before picture time. One dude has his collar popped up, another his shirt ripped & pockets pulled out and the third one sleeve rolled up and the other down. xD
they're just giving them some love before going to prison.

bowhaze

Zeitgeist
I can't get over the stupid way, they've tried to hide it :facepalm: I mean, come on there are much more ways than some cooling boxes.
The corruption over there is so fucked up. The thing with the police is everywhere a thing for itself but around Mexico, you can't even trust your husband. I wonder if this country will get away from their drug business. They need to get through it their own, it is obviously that the higher forces don't really want to help, I mean they could do much more than their daily things.. but this is Mexico.

tarekwood

Glad it's you !!
I can't get over the stupid way, they've tried to hide it :facepalm: I mean, come on there are much more ways than some cooling boxes.
The corruption over there is so fucked up. The thing with the police is everywhere a thing for itself but around Mexico, you can't even trust your husband. I wonder if this country will get away from their drug business. They need to get through it their own, it is obviously that the higher forces don't really want to help, I mean they could do much more than their daily things.. but this is Mexico.
get away what honey,they just started the business !, and about the forces,well gov is spending millions of dollars in some shitty country which is not enough,so don't expect a lot without US help which won't happen soon !

bowhaze

Zeitgeist
get away what honey,they just started the business !, and about the forces,well gov is spending millions of dollars in some shitty country which is not enough,so don't expect a lot without US help which won't happen soon !
I was already talking about the US and that they aren't interested in stopping the travel. Money and that shit. Otherwise it isn't really their business, if we're honest.

tarekwood

Glad it's you !!
I was already talking about the US and that they aren't interested in stopping the travel. Money and that shit. Otherwise it isn't really their business, if we're honest.
well,approx 43 thousand people have died coz of the drug war since 2006 !so,that's a shitty hard war,which is spreading into central America ! been readig that the Zetas had gained control of nearly half of Guatemala’s territory !what the fuck is happening there

bowhaze

Zeitgeist
well,approx 43 thousand people have died coz of the drug war since 2006 !so,that's a shitty hard war,which is spreading into central America ! been readig that the Zetas had gained control of nearly half of Guatemala’s territory !what the fuck is happening there
Yes, biggest problem is the control of the bigger gangs in this business. I mean, nearly everything is under their control. I wonder how long everything stays that 'quiet' before a real and total civil war about the drugs and leadership is going to break out

tarekwood

Glad it's you !!
Yes, biggest problem is the control of the bigger gangs in this business. I mean, nearly everything is under their control. I wonder how long everything stays that 'quiet' before a real and total civil war about the drugs and leadership is going to break out
they're little more smarter to fight each other when there's war on drugs !, beheadings 'll be enough for now !

NightMare

My gift to you, a Nightmare of terror
I think they aught to just drop a few bombs and just declare war on these fucks. Those boys standing at the wall, just shoot them right where they stand and post it on the News several times a day with a warning to all drug lords that this is their future.

Back