9Yro Dragged By Horse

Natsu

Rookie
This little one didn't even get a chance to tell everyone later on in his life the memory of the "stupid story" where he tied a rope around his waist to attach it to a horse...

Poor little guy...

Silo

" CHUTZ-PAH "
:thisis::beatadeadhorse: srry...:shrug:

actually i love horses and i'm almost sure nothing happen to it. there considered like cars out there, a part of there equity and collateral.

randumbum

humankind is the future dinosaur
Kids commit stupid acts because they are unaware of the circumstances.
Good point & well said. In addition, cartoons and movies can blur the distinction between reality and "make believe". However, the line has to be drawn somewhere between a person who is a moron and another person who is inept. For this lad ignorance is not bliss.

Domino69

In the Prep Room
Kids commit stupid acts because they are unaware of the circumstances. They are not adults. I am sure that most of us have done something ridiculous in our childhood.

R.I.P to the kid.
Jesus, we used to swing out, 100 feet (and, that's literally btw), above a ravine floor, hanging onto a fire hose. Cross your ankles, let go of the hose, and swing upside down.

ncolo

Rookie
Damn! Peeled the back of his head off. You NEVER tie a horse on a rope to any part of your body. He obviously hadnt been around them much. Poor kid.